Bill O'Reilly | Dennis Miller | Gay Animals | Gay Parents | News | Penguins

Bill O'Reilly and Dennis Miller Didn't Make Up the Gay Penguin Story

Oreillymiller

Never mind they get the story wrong (the gay penguins hatched a chick — it was in 2005 that the same zoo imported female penguins to see if its gay male pairs would go straight), what's more important to O'Reilly and Miller is that the story gives them a chance to hoot at one another over lame "tight T-shirt" and "pre-colored egg" jokes. And don't forget the pre-op transsexuals. Always good for a laugh.

Watch it, AFTER THE JUMP...

Segment starts at 1:54.

Comments

1. I can remember a time when Dennis Miller could actually be funny. Whatever happened to him?

Posted by: sam | Jun 11, 2009 1:30:31 PM

2. God needs to call Bill home. Just saying.

Posted by: Jason | Jun 11, 2009 1:33:54 PM

3. Why bother watching this? Both men are pigs and really don't care about anything other than their own agendas. I would rather watch Carrie Prejean with a strap on doing Bill while Dennis watches...that might be more interesting and far more real than I care to imagine.

Posted by: George | Jun 11, 2009 1:34:55 PM

4. I guess since Dennis Miller used to pretend to report the news on Saturday Night Live, Fox feels that a fake journalist fits right in with the rest of their on air talent.

Posted by: Jeremy | Jun 11, 2009 1:36:10 PM

5. Removed due to terms of use violation, that's the first time I have seen Fox News pull a video. For the best, I've had my fill of bulls**t this year.

Posted by: Cj | Jun 11, 2009 1:39:01 PM

6. I've replaced the clip with a new one. You just have to go to 1:54.

Posted by: andy | Jun 11, 2009 1:44:50 PM

7. I'll say this, Dennis Miller is still a step up from Victoria Jackson. She makes Ann Coulter sound dulcet.

Posted by: Bruno | Jun 11, 2009 1:48:09 PM

8. Enormous headed POS.

Posted by: elcamino | Jun 11, 2009 2:15:31 PM

9. I don't care that Dennis Miller has said he is in favor of marriage equality. He is a still a giant douchebag.

Posted by: peterparker | Jun 11, 2009 2:26:26 PM

10. LOL they are a laugh riot...LOL NOT!!!! really...O'reilly all the sudden cares about gays....oh thats cause they aren't people....

Posted by: Disgusted American | Jun 11, 2009 3:03:57 PM

11. Dennis Miller is such a closet case.

And, HOW, did they get the story wrong? It was pretty straight forward. How many people did it filter through until it got to Bill's desk?

Posted by: Vince_S | Jun 11, 2009 3:52:06 PM

12. In a race to see who is the biggest douche bag only Ann Coulter wins with these two.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Jun 11, 2009 4:12:10 PM

13. How many putz's are in a douchebag?

Posted by: CB | Jun 11, 2009 5:55:27 PM

14. douche squared.... assholes incorporated! Unfunny, unintelligent and moronic oxygen thieves! Love that Miller defends Palin as if she actually has a brain cell... I guess he has to because he and her as equally fucked up! I can't wait for the national somnambulists to wake up and turn Faux News off!

Posted by: CKNJ | Jun 11, 2009 7:01:07 PM

15. Apparently that's what USA Cares does.. Anything but to help as many of our military families as possible. I guess if they paint the eggs in military camouflage colours the penguins will qualify for Miller's help.

Posted by: Alfred | Jun 12, 2009 1:16:26 AM