Comments

1. George says

Why bother watching this? Both men are pigs and really don’t care about anything other than their own agendas. I would rather watch Carrie Prejean with a strap on doing Bill while Dennis watches…that might be more interesting and far more real than I care to imagine.

2. Jeremy says

I guess since Dennis Miller used to pretend to report the news on Saturday Night Live, Fox feels that a fake journalist fits right in with the rest of their on air talent.

3. Cj says

Removed due to terms of use violation, that’s the first time I have seen Fox News pull a video. For the best, I’ve had my fill of bulls**t this year.

4. Bruno says

I’ll say this, Dennis Miller is still a step up from Victoria Jackson. She makes Ann Coulter sound dulcet.

5. peterparker says

I don’t care that Dennis Miller has said he is in favor of marriage equality. He is a still a giant douchebag.

6. Disgusted American says

LOL they are a laugh riot…LOL NOT!!!! really…O’reilly all the sudden cares about gays….oh thats cause they aren’t people….

7. Vince_S says

Dennis Miller is such a closet case.

And, HOW, did they get the story wrong? It was pretty straight forward. How many people did it filter through until it got to Bill’s desk?

8. patrick nyc says

In a race to see who is the biggest douche bag only Ann Coulter wins with these two.

9. CKNJ says

douche squared…. assholes incorporated! Unfunny, unintelligent and moronic oxygen thieves! Love that Miller defends Palin as if she actually has a brain cell… I guess he has to because he and her as equally fucked up! I can’t wait for the national somnambulists to wake up and turn Faux News off!

10. says

Apparently that’s what USA Cares does.. Anything but to help as many of our military families as possible. I guess if they paint the eggs in military camouflage colours the penguins will qualify for Miller’s help.