Barack Obama | Barney Frank | Bill O'Reilly | DOMA | Gay Marriage | News

BigGayDeal.com

Bill O'Reilly Looks Forward to Going Camping with Barney Frank

Oreilly_frank

Barney Frank returns to Bill O'Reilly's show on FOX News. The show was absent the raging outbursts that marked their last meet-up, but they did get into the Justice Dept. brief defending the Defense of Marriage Act, as well as Obama's positions on same-sex marriage.

At the end of that discussion, O'Reilly suggested, "We're making a lot of progress here Congressman. Pretty soon we'll be going camping together."

Watch it, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. O'Reilly's SUCH a control freak!

Posted by: Perry | Jun 25, 2009 9:53:08 AM

2. O'reilly is douche. Why anyone, that doesn't share his views, would bother to go on his right wing bitchfest, is beyond me.

Posted by: chadnnocal | Jun 25, 2009 11:29:46 AM

3. Of course, Bill-O doesn't say what KIND of "camping". Maybe reciting a few lines from "Valley of the Dolls"? NEELY O'REILLY!!!!!

Posted by: mike | Jun 25, 2009 12:28:23 PM

4. O'Reilly is talking head. Not a journalist. Frank is Politico hack. Nothing more than an ineffective outdated careerist. They are both blowing steam. Who cares.

Posted by: joe c | Jun 25, 2009 12:41:59 PM

5. I don't know which of these two creeps is more difficult to watch. You have two phonies, sitting there yelling over each others constant non-sequiters.

Anyone know what is with Barney Frank grossly and repeatedly picking at his fingers and scratching his head and fidgeting with his tie? That's really bizarre behavior for someone in a public setting, let alone on national television! I half expected him to lift his foot and start biting his toenails.

Posted by: paul c | Jun 25, 2009 12:48:59 PM

6. OK I have never seen any gay rights activist go to O reilly factor and win the gay debate.

Posted by: doro | Jun 25, 2009 2:03:39 PM

7. I hope they have perfectly awful children together. I actually like O'Reilly WAY more than that hack Frank, and that's saying much for Barney.

Posted by: Derek Washington | Jun 25, 2009 2:26:54 PM

8. Dear Bill,

You wondered why Barney Frank is so unhappy? I know why--I had to live in that socialist state for 2 years (& that was back in 1997-99 on Cape Cod). I found the people up there to be DOUR, SOUR, MISERABLE, NASTY, NARROW MINDED, DUMPY FRUMPY people with NO SENSE OF HUMOR!!! & that is exactly what Barney Frank looks like & acts like!

Dona
    Bedford, TX

Posted by: dona | Jun 25, 2009 8:48:35 PM

9. But who's gonna pitch the tent?

Posted by: KJ | Jun 25, 2009 9:24:55 PM