Comments

1. dommy says

Man, I’d tap that in a heartbeat. Usually these morphing tricks produce horrendously ugly results but this (virtual) guy makes me want to cream in my pants. I always thought Pine and Quinto were both sexy but they don’t come close to their digital spawn. Clone one for me, will you?

2. jimmyboyo says

Taodon

LOL I’m with ya

Far better looking than either male morph parent and neither of them are slouches in the looks department to begin with.

3. Cj says

This has to be your best post Andy lol. My only celebrity crushes ever are with Zachary Quinto and Chris Pine, this literally made me stop and stare.

4. Kuhnsy says

That guy is hot! BTW, in the slash community (the thing that kirk-spock bromance spawned in the seventies) that classic pairing is known as “Spirk.” Mostly because because sporks don’t really connotate hot man-on-alien action.

5. says

This is right up there with the talking babies (“Look Who’s Talking” started that horrible trend) and dogs (Bush Baked Beans). I hate this shit (sorry Andy).

I’d prefer to waste my time lusting after real men that I will never have rather than disturbing pictures of imaginary men I will never have.

6. jimmyboyo says

Mikeiinsanjose

“…..imaginary men….”

Maybe not so imaginary for too much longer.

The koreans have already produced mice offspring from 2 female mice. They basically removed the nucleus of an unfertilized ovum and inserted it into another ovum (unfertilized prior to). The viable offspring of course were all female XX since female ovum are only X

The next logical experiment would be to strip out the nucleus of an unfertilized ovum and replace it with the nucleus from a sperm cell and then fertilize it with another sperm cell. The only thing is they would have to screen for not mixing YY

father’s sperm provides either X or Y so Y sperm cool as long as the other sperm used was not Y

YY what the fuck would be the result? a non viable mess or a viable mutant monster mess

Then of course the next logical step after that is jumping from mice to human subjects

One day Adam and Steve (spok and kirk) might have true biological offspring of both with a female only providing the outer ovum cell structure (not nucleus) and a womb.

hell, the womb might not even be necessary eventually. They have already produced sort of viable premie babies grown

1- attached to the inner lining of the large intestine of a male Baboon. the placenta formed and blood vessels merged/ connected with the baboon father’s blood vessels in the lining of the intestine.

2- attached to the liver of a male baboon and formed a placenta and connecting blood vessels.

science and sci-fi day dreaming about what has already been done is fun and nerdy

7. rich says

Quinto has it all over Pine.

Mark my words, the former will get even better with age, while the latter will prove to be just another fading twinkle in the night sky.

8. adamblast says

Fascinates me that it’s both perfectly natural looking and instantly recognizable as not one but two celebs–who don’t look that much like each other. A very artistic morphing, these things have sure come a long way in the past few years.