Cristiano Ronaldo | Football | News | Sports

Cristiano Ronaldo Drowns His Sorrows in Sardinia

Cristiano1

Footballer Cristiano Ronaldo drowned the sorrows of last week's Manchester United's 2-0 Champions League final loss to Barcelona in the waters of Sardinia over the weekend. More shots, AFTER THE JUMP...

Cristiano2
Cristiano3  Cristiano4

Comments

1. Anyone who claims this man is heterosexual really needs to rethink their definition of heterosexual. Just saying.

Posted by: Cj | Jun 1, 2009 12:40:23 PM

2. I would soooo help him drown his sorrows...look at those gutters in the first pic. Mmmm

Posted by: JS | Jun 1, 2009 1:10:14 PM

3. He looks just like my doorman.

The resemblance is actually uncanny.

Posted by: David | Jun 1, 2009 1:17:49 PM

4. I'm moving into Davids building!

Posted by: Derek Washington | Jun 1, 2009 1:20:50 PM

5. He's so gay he looks like an extra from Truth or Dare.

Posted by: James | Jun 1, 2009 1:34:34 PM

6. Men pull up their pants --- and swimsuits --- he is just boy obviously.

Men also keep their shirts on when dancing --- gay boys do not.

Posted by: Ralph | Jun 1, 2009 1:39:00 PM

7. He's obviously not a hardcore Catholic (nor am I!). Didn't the Vatican totally call it blasphemous when people started wearing Rosaries as fashion items?

What an amazing body... daaaamn.

Posted by: JD | Jun 1, 2009 1:48:47 PM

8. Dude's big toe is....funky.

Posted by: Billy | Jun 1, 2009 1:57:30 PM

9. The paparazi suck. You want a picture or Kate Gosselin's beaver chewed hair? Got it! Want a picture of Brittaney Spear's cooch? Got it!

Get an easy picture of a hot, sexy CR in SEE TRHOUGH WET WHITE SWIMTRUNKS....sorry missed that!

Posted by: Bill | Jun 1, 2009 1:58:22 PM

10. that boy needs to let me make an honest man out of him. dayum! marry me already, cristiano.

Posted by: nic | Jun 1, 2009 2:21:20 PM

11. That is one INSANELY attractive man....... jesus!!!! =S

Posted by: Benjamin E. | Jun 1, 2009 2:34:01 PM

12. @Billy, Wow, you mean a pro-soccer player's big toe on his dominant foot might have callouses built up? Shocking!

Posted by: AladinSane | Jun 1, 2009 2:47:56 PM

13. Ok--anybody out there know the designer for the white swim shorts he's sporting?!?I know I can rock those babies as much as he can. :)

Posted by: Lakas | Jun 1, 2009 2:56:14 PM

14. Lakas is right, those are cute trunks.

Posted by: The Milkman | Jun 1, 2009 5:07:24 PM

15. omggggggggggg
    hes looks so goodddddddddd
    damn now why he go now, why not in the summer when im going!! geezzz

Posted by: Nicola | Jun 1, 2009 6:00:40 PM

16. CJ-

Okay, rethought my definition and decided that a person's physical appearance, manner of dress, and general hotness didn't have any bearing on their sexual orientation.

Anyone who claims this man is homosexual (based on anything less than a stated proclivity for sex with men) really needs to rethink how american society and gender expectations have shaped their own internalized definitions of what it means to be gay/straight. Stereotypes are detrimental no matter who they are coming from.

Oh, and yes, he's hot as fuck.

Posted by: Deepak | Jun 1, 2009 7:29:31 PM

17. I'm pretty sure that I would drink his dirty bath water

Posted by: rhydderch | Jun 1, 2009 7:43:39 PM

18. I know I m a girl but I love those shorts-with a bikini top-the bomb-where can I get a pair-oh and yeah luv him too obviously-luv ur site too!

Posted by: unleashed | Jun 1, 2009 9:34:24 PM

19. Reason #5 in my continuing series: "Why I Love Soccer and Why It Is The Best Sport In The World": Cristian Ronaldo in short, white, wet, see-through shorts at a beach in Sardinia, getting over a heart-breaking loss to Barcelona.

P.S.: Anyone understand what Ralph said?

Posted by: mike | Jun 2, 2009 12:24:02 PM

20. I don't think Ralph knows what he said.

My god CR is just a gorgeous man. Breathtakingly gorgeous!

Posted by: James | Jun 2, 2009 4:31:32 PM

21. So good looking, well dressed, and athletic is gay? Most of the gay dudes I know are fat slobs who spend a lot of time imagining themselves with unattainable straight coworkers, drinking beer and smoking weed, and bitching about Dancing With The Stars being preempted. I'm just sayin'...

Posted by: Dhani Darko | Jun 3, 2009 3:48:04 AM

22. http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gayspy/blog/gayspy/

More wet white shorts here

Posted by: Stu | Jun 3, 2009 3:54:42 PM

23. Lakas...

I'd like to know the maker of those swim shorts as well. I'd guess they came from his own boutique, CR7... but you can;t shop it online.

Posted by: Drew | Jun 6, 2009 11:51:14 AM

24. Is he wearing a jock?

Posted by: CollegeWrestler | Oct 23, 2009 1:34:19 PM