Guy Ritchie | Madonna | News

Christopher Ciccone Calls Guy Ritchie a Miserable Homophobe, Again

Madonna's brother Christopher Ciccone reportedly let his feelings about Guy Ritchie be known in a recent interview with Dutch TV, Liverpool Click reports. Said Ciccone:

Mrsritchie"I really disliked Guy Ritchie. He is miserable. Always is, always has been and I can see why she is not with him anymore. I don't know why he is... I just think he is naturally miserable. I also think he was very threatened by my relationship with my sister. None of the other men in her life have ever felt that way. I honestly have never experienced anybody so insecure. She had to wear a jacket with his name on it for God's sake, it just never made any sense to me.

"I had to be black-mailed into going to the wedding. I had done an interior design job for Madonna and she said she would only pay me if I went to the wedding. I had to go because I wanted to get paid but it really was a horrible experience. She asked me to give a toast at the reception and I said to her 'You really don't want me to this because I'm in a bad mood.' But she insisted. So I got up and said, I would like to toast this happy moment. It happens only twice in a person's life- which was a dig at her first marriage. And I said 'If anyone wants to f*** Guy, he will be in my room.' I knew he would be angry about that because he is a homophobe. I probably ruined his wedding day but I just didn't care what he thought."

Comments

1. Christopher Ciccone is gross. From that guest spot on Top Chef (what an asshole) to the book about his sister (he would be a penniless nobody without her) he seems loathsome.

Posted by: Greg | Jun 3, 2009 12:20:48 PM

2. "I probably ruined his wedding day but I just didn't care what he thought."

Well that pretty much sez it all.

Posted by: giovanni | Jun 3, 2009 12:22:27 PM

3. I don't believe anything Christopher has to say.
    Go away now Chris, just go away.

Posted by: Marc | Jun 3, 2009 12:25:08 PM

4. yea. her brother is a dick.

Posted by: samwise | Jun 3, 2009 12:25:30 PM

5. What a low-class twat. If he were my husband's brother I wouldn't like him either.

Posted by: The Milkman | Jun 3, 2009 12:31:52 PM

6. real classy, Christopher. I wonder why everyone loathes you.

Posted by: niles | Jun 3, 2009 12:32:51 PM

7. SHE had to BRIBE HIM to come to her wedding?
    That doesn't speak well of either of them.
    SHE should have paid him regardless.
    HE should have gone to his sister's wedding regardless. Great family support there.
    It seems like HE's been riding HER coat tails since day one. What a cunt. Both of them.

Posted by: JimmyD | Jun 3, 2009 12:38:38 PM

8. Why all the hating on Chris? Guy Ritchie is a known homophobe, and Madonna is a ruthless, heartless narcissist who treated Chris like dirt for years. Chris isn't much better. In my opinion, they deserve each other.

Posted by: Cj | Jun 3, 2009 12:44:46 PM

9. Is Guy Ritchie a homophobe because he hates Christopher? I don't get Ritchie is a homophobe. see Rock n rolla.

Posted by: Keith | Jun 3, 2009 12:47:53 PM

10. CJ, how is Ritchie a "known homophobe"? Known by who? And if his sister hates him so much why did she supposedly "blackmail" him to come to the wedding? The whole anecdote sounds like some child's revenge fantasy. He's a punk.

Posted by: ryan | Jun 3, 2009 12:49:53 PM

11. Rocco: "Why is Uncle Chris saying bad things about my daddy?"

Posted by: Gregoire | Jun 3, 2009 12:52:48 PM

12. I agree with Keith and Ryan. Especially after Rock n rolla, I have a very hard time picturing Ritchie a homophobe. The only person I've heard claim such is Chris, and his general douchebaggery makes anything he says highly suspect.

Posted by: AladinSane | Jun 3, 2009 12:58:24 PM

13. During the filming of Snatch Ritchie was quite fond of throwing "poofter" around on the set. I'm sorry to all the Madonna apologists, hate on Chris all you want, but Ritchie is not a friend of Dorothy.

Posted by: Cj | Jun 3, 2009 1:11:27 PM

14. After his behavior on Top Chef, Chris has some nerve calling anyone else miserable. And whether or not Richie is a homophobe, Chris should have enough consideration for his nephews and niece not to talk shit about the guy in public.

Posted by: ChristopherM | Jun 3, 2009 1:21:49 PM

15. I'd rather do Guy R. than Chris C., but I care very little what either of them have to say.

Posted by: henry | Jun 3, 2009 1:23:00 PM

16. He may be a dick, but she's a c*nt and she married an even bigger one.

Posted by: shane | Jun 3, 2009 1:25:42 PM

17. CJ, I had no idea you worked in the film industry! What's it like being on the set of a major movie? I bet it's exciting!

Posted by: crispy | Jun 3, 2009 1:26:57 PM

18. Crispy, you're so precious, stalking me again! Love you lots! Besous!

Posted by: Cj | Jun 3, 2009 1:34:48 PM

19. What a major douche bag.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Jun 3, 2009 1:48:42 PM

20. I've observed Christopher C. at a friends store. Top chef was a day in the park.

Posted by: Derek Washington | Jun 3, 2009 1:49:33 PM

21. CJ, can you point to one public statement Ritchie has ever made that could be considered homophobic? Has anyone other than Chris even leveled that charge? It's pretty unfair of you to make such an accusation with literally zero evidence.

Posted by: ryan | Jun 3, 2009 2:07:21 PM

22. Miss Christina's book must be coming back out on paperback. That's word for word what he wrote.

Not that I READ that piece of trash you understand.

Posted by: Tralfaz | Jun 3, 2009 2:22:06 PM

23. Wow, what a miserable prick. I'm sure Guy Ritchie is a jerk but he's nothing compared to Mr. Ciccone. He's going to get more and more desperate until he fades away entirely. Good riddance.

Posted by: LARS | Jun 3, 2009 2:36:49 PM

24. Ciccone faults Ritchie for being "miserable" and "insecure", apparently overlooking the fact that these are the basic foundations of his sister's "personality" as well.

Posted by: paul c | Jun 3, 2009 3:20:53 PM

25. guy ritchie is no homophobe otherwise he wouldn't have married her in the first place..

Posted by: alan brickma | Jun 3, 2009 7:24:21 PM