Miss California Carrie Prejean Fired

Miss California Carrie Prejean has been fired, pageant officals said today:

Prejeanpress Miss USA pageant owner Donald Trump was involved in the decision to fire Prejean, [spokesman Roger] Neal said. Runner-up Tami Farrell, who was Miss Malibu, will immediately assume the Miss California USA title, he said.

Said pageant Executive Director Keith Lewis: "This was a decision based solely on contract violations, including Ms. Prejean's
unwillingness to make appearances on behalf of the Miss California USA
organization. After our press conference in New York, we had hoped we would be able
to forge a better working relationship. However, since that time, it has become abundantly clear that Carrie
is unwilling to fulfill her obligations under our contract and work
together."

Comments

1. Dave says

Good riddance to bad rubbish. I’m sure she’ll land a spot being a rightwing suckup on Fox News, perhaps as Glen Beck’s own private wet nurse.

2. LARS says

She will be offered a job at Fox News within the month, guaranteed. She’s the perfect little right-wing Barbie: Pretty, vacuous and full of hatred.

3. John says

Yes, now that the Miss California gig is out of the way, Carrie Prejean can do what all washed up beauty queens in this country do.

Meet your new Vice Presidential candidate, Republicans.

4. Darren says

Well those 15 minutes are over… 😉

And I totally agree, she has a contract with Fox News just WAITING on her happy butt. We will unfortunately be seeing more of her piehole, but if this is Ann Coulter’s replacement, maybe it’s worth it.

5. brian says

pfffft. all that wind over the past few weeks – nary a ripple today. typical Trump and media binge and purge.

gee – what can we get all distracted by today?

6. carl says

Chitown Kev, I spend way too much time in front of the computer… it phone support…

Still wondering why she got fired now and not before… maybe the Trump didn’t like her not putting out

7. Paul R says

I swear that just yesterday it somehow crossed my mind that, Wow thank god I haven’t heard anything about that stupid bitch in weeks! Hopefully, after this news dies down, that will only continue….

8. says

This is true B.S. The gays are walking all over the straight citizens and getting away with it. This reminds me of the 50’s and 60’s Black movement only they had a real gripe where the gays are full off S—! Do we really need to return to the revolution days and fight for our rights to be straight in an otherwise screwball society? If so let me know now so I can go out and get more ammo. I have gay friends but I will fight for my rights.

9. Barbie says

Personally, I am ok with her supporting traditional marriages, but i find it annoying that afterward, all she does is soak up the media attention, and act like she’s the best thing that’s ever happened. Really glad she was fired she is a disgrace to Californians!

10. Mikey says

I think Trump is setting her up to be a martyr for her cause. Her only value is as a celebrity, and she was fading from the news. This is exactly what she needed for her career.

11. el polacko says

if she refused to show up to over 30 events as miss california, then she shouldn’t be miss california…pretty simple.
    the comparisons to palin are unnecessary and childish though. i don’t think carrie is capable of governing a state.
    ,,,oh and a shout-out to ‘james smith’ for the education.. i had no idea that the revolutionary war was fought for “the right to be straight”,, ya learn something every day !

12. kujhawker says

Like others mentioned I believe she will have a contract for something soon. In fact I think she purposely did this so she would be fired.

Since she was currently under contract if she went after any contract Miss California would have a say, or a stake or could sue.

As it is I hope if she does take a big contract on something Miss California sues for breech of contract to take a piece of her contract.

13. Wilted Manors says

DAVID THAT WAS GLORIOUS !!!
    Great comment … they are both such scum … he gave her the rope and she shoved her finger up his old puckered hole one Fox News told her they will paid better to spread hate and divisiveness on cable – have you seen the scary scumbag women they have on in the morning — they make Carrie look bright and sane.