Comments

1. nate says

Alan,

Yeah, being gay or bi is such a career enhancer. Just look at the top 40 and all of the male bi artists that dominate it.

2. Wes says

I say good for him. The only sentence that gave me pause was this:

“I might want to settle down with a girl to have a family lifestyle.”

I just hope thats not the only reason he would want to settle down with a girl.

3. Marco says

I certainly would never claim to be an authority in anyway on sexuality or the fluidity of one’s orientation, but haven’t many of us (as in gay men) proclaimed we’re Bi because it was too hard to admit we were gay?

Just throwing that out there.

4. RJ says

DJ is the sexiest man to come out in quite a while. His voice totally turns me on–and the rest of him ain’t bad either!

Welcome to the out family, Duncan. Peace and prosperity to you.

5. Bill says

I first saw Duncan a year ago looking at Blue’s (the band he is apart of) version of Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word. I was turned on instantly. I am so thrilled he is into men.

6. Paul R says

He’s lovely, but I had to laugh at the video. His hairdresser(s) really put in a lot of effort—he must have at least four different hairstyles over the course of the video!

7. Marcel says

You guys should check out a song by the group that he was in, called “If You Come Back,” on YouTube. Pretty nice song, and Duncan’s part in the end is quite rad.

8. Rowan says

Hmm…

Blue were all gay.

Don’t rate this guy too much, he was going to be outed badly, which is why he came out. Come on amigos, have we not learnt anything from Celeb 101 with people like Brit Brit to P Hilton obvious about the manipulation of celeb times??

9. PanGuy says

“Alan,

Wasn’t there some report that explained that there has been an explosion in anti-gay hate crimes in the UK?”

YES THANK YOU NATE. Nice to see someone with a little common sense. We dont even have gay marriage, yet a man coming out he’s bisexual is gonna make him famous. People, what planet are you all living?

Besides, with all the biphobia now in days, are you kidding me? if a gay artist isnt given much attention, a bisexual one would be even worse.

And Marco ,just throwing it out there, I used to identify as gay because i didnt want to admit AT ALL that i was actually bisexual. Why? Because we are considered fakes, confused and treated as rejects. I also didnt want to admit my feelings to women.

But im sure you know that.
    bi now gay later equals bogus because many times it happens the other way too =P

by the way, PEOPLE HE RETIRE FROM MUSIC FOR NOW, so shut the hell up about the career move -_- shows how much u know.

10. Rose says

I was “Bi” too but now I’m not ( thx to God)

“actually I don’t like this people”
    but I wish for him the best ( Allh yahdik wyij3alak mina salihine)amen).

11. dan says

i really find it hard to believe he is bi
    his body language and general demeanor are totally hetro,although his early draw to theatre is slight but very slight indication of a possible proclivity.
    i think its quite possible that he is lying to get ahead in the theatre.good luck to him

12. John says

Geez, here we go with the catty, prissy dill-holes bitching about men who claim they are bisexual. (BTW, why don’t bi women get this amount of admonishments?)
    Why is it so hard to believe that some people can like both?! This verbal smearing and bullying of bisexuals is the same thing as str8 people claiming we (homosexuals) can change or just need the right woman, or that we are confused. I refuse to deny what another individual professes to be true to themselves…unless I have some pretty solid proof to the contrary.
    Just because a handful of gay men claimed bisexuality before admitting they are only gay, doesn’t mean true bisexuality doesn’t exist. Can we just support one another instead of tear down?