Comments

1. voodoolock says

i don’t see why this article is here. i know this is supposed be be about more than gay news for more than gay men, but this article has me mystified. to demote a police brutality story (in which the chief is now blaming the victims) with a fluff article that has nothing to do with LGBT news other than the possible link to the fact that we have sex using our bowel organs seems way beneath the usual pre-Bruno levels that this blog once aspired to.

2. Dubwise says

@ Voodoolock – God forbid something that isn’t gay related pop up…

I, for one, welcome our new amorphous blob overlords!

this is interesting/gross…I don’t mind these kind articles…

3. says

Voodoo, TR has always been a place where freakish and/or cool nature stories were posted, as long as I’ve been reading, which has been for years. We are more than our dicks and our civil rights…not that those aren’t important. This is about curiosity and puzzlement at the world around us.

Keep it up TR.

4. Mark says

@voodoolock:

Andy regularly posts science-related articles to this blog. Note the recent postings on the NASA release of moon landing tapes and on the Japanese moon mission.

5. hank says

I’ve alwyys enjoyed it when Andy gets all science geek with posts like this one. My only complaint with this post is that it’s only 8:30 PST. This was the top post & now I’m off breakfast for a little while!

6. Dego says

@voodoolock

this post is here because Andy has a long established interest in, and history of posting stories about the natural world, including unusual creatures, and odd /interesting photos/videos.

It’s one of the things that makes Andy and his blog special and top-notch in my book.

Sure, he feeds us occasional eye-candy treats of Ruggers and models, while providing important and vital updates about LGBTQ+ issues and News. But this blog is one of the most well rounded I’ve ever read. It is not and never has been a purely political/activism blog. there are plenty of other blogs for that. This one is about MORE than activism, celebrity, music and pretty bodies.

Some of us queer folk actually have more… esoteric interests; and it is nice to have Andy to feed us treats for those as well.

7. Derrick from Philly says

“…article that has nothing to do with LGBT news other than the possible link to the fact that we have sex using our bowel organs ”

Who’s bowel organs? My stuff don’t look nothin’ like that, dammit! And I wouldn’t date a man that had a colon looking like that mess.

How would I know? Every decent homo keeps a fiber optic camera in their bedroom…for proper inspection, you know.

(actually, that was kind of mean of me, wasn’t it? Well, if I’d coninuing seeing him if I truly loved hi….oh, bullshit)

“Voodoolock”…and to think we practice the same religion. Keep it up, you may get excommunicated, Babaloa.

8. Derrick from Philly says

“WHOSE WHOSE WHOSE WHOSE bowel organs! WHOSE”

I messed up my own joke. Damn, I wish I was CRISPY–he never makes mistakes in grammar and usage.

9. J says

I live three blocks from Cameron Village and this makes me WANT TO DIE! Vomit! I can’t believe those things are bulging and scampering around right under my exquisitely kept man-feet! :) On a lighter note… The Harris Teeter at Cameron Village has the hottest men in North Carolina strutting around gathering groceries. It’s like an alternate universe of hot men 24/7! Sometimes it takes me 45minutes just to get eggs because of all the gawking. 😀

10. Derrick from Philly says

“It’s because I don’t drink during the day, Derrick. Well, not much. :)

Well, then, CRISPY, my dear–you will have to remain Towleroad’s best comedian with perfect grammar and spelling because there aint no way I’m giving up my medication. Hell, without booze I’d have killed someone years ago–hopefully, a gay-basher… but it coulda’ been some evil queen too.

I just hate having to replace my bourbon medication with that un-American vodka. But vodka is perfect for the office place, CRISPY. No one can smell it.

11. gayalltheway says

They are just worms, people. Harmless.
    “Normally these occur in soil and sediment, especially at the bottom and edges of polluted streams” – See? We, humans, created them actually for treating our environment like shit.

But I do have to say that they do look a like testicles sans the scrotum. Have you seen them with the ball-sack? Google it. You’ll be surprised!

12. kevin says

Screams! Jesse Helms has come back and he’s gonna pay NC back for voting for OBAMA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!