Calendars | Firefighters | New York | News

BigGayDeal.com

NYC Firefighters Present 2010 Beefcake Pin-up Calendar

Nyc_firefighter1

NYC firefighters launched their 2010 pin-up calendar this week in Times Square. Proceeds from the calendar go to the Staten Island University Burn Center. Photos, AFTER THE JUMP...

Nyc_firefighter2  Nyc_firefighter3

Nyc_firefighter4  Nyc_firefighter5
Nyc_firefighter6  Nyc_firefighter7
Nyc_firefighter8  Nyc_firefighter9
Nyc_firefighter10  Nyc_firefighter11
Nyc_firefighter12

You can get the calendar here.

Comments

1. Guess their chest hair burned off in a fire :-(

Posted by: Kevinvt | Jul 23, 2009 12:40:38 PM

2. Guess their chest hair burned off in a fire :-(

Posted by: Kevinvt | Jul 23, 2009 12:40:38 PM

3. I watched the youtube interviews with a few of the guys and I have to admit, I now realize what Michael K from dlisted is talking about when he sees/watches men and talks about how his no-no is doing things to him. Most of them are just drool worthy.

Posted by: James | Jul 23, 2009 12:41:44 PM

4. This tattoo madness has to stop.

Posted by: David Groff | Jul 23, 2009 12:43:59 PM

5. From the look of those tats, that boy's definately smoking something after work... and I want some of that left tit action!

Posted by: kansastock | Jul 23, 2009 12:44:26 PM

6. they're all hot.
    but that first kid looks like he fell asleep shirtless and someone used him as a doodle pad during a particularly boring meeting.

Posted by: dego | Jul 23, 2009 12:57:52 PM

7. hmmmm now that I zoom in on the tatt around his neck.. it says "Life is Pain" that explains it.. methinks he loves the needle..

hot, a fireman AND a good little pain pig...

SOMEone in NYC is very happy to know him.

Posted by: dego | Jul 23, 2009 1:04:49 PM

8. Weren't these calendars supposed to get cancelled after last year's scandal?

Posted by: Lydon | Jul 23, 2009 1:07:36 PM

9. Hot,Hot,Hot....
    Makes you want to start a fire. :)

Posted by: SFshawn | Jul 23, 2009 1:09:40 PM

10. Bleh...decent but not the greatest ever. The first dude's tats look a little busy but he has a nice smile. If they are in order Mr. October has my vote.

Posted by: Dhani Darko | Jul 23, 2009 1:10:12 PM

11. That doesn't mean I wouldn't have sex with all of them...

Posted by: Dhani Darko | Jul 23, 2009 1:11:02 PM

12. It's all about #6

Posted by: LD | Jul 23, 2009 1:11:39 PM

13. Those tattoos make him look like a subway car from the 80's.

Posted by: Leto | Jul 23, 2009 1:25:44 PM

14. Proof that white trash can find a tattoo parlor in the dark in the middle of a world wide black out. YUCK

Posted by: ggreen | Jul 23, 2009 1:34:44 PM

15. ZZZZZZZZ, no body hair, not interested.

Posted by: Henry Holland | Jul 23, 2009 1:37:04 PM

16. Not a body hair on the bunch. Bored now!

Posted by: John | Jul 23, 2009 1:44:10 PM

17. I'm GLAD they're well trimmed with no body hair. I don't need to see big fat bears.

Posted by: KFLO | Jul 23, 2009 1:50:59 PM

18. I'll be happy to take the tattooed stud that all of you prissy queens are deriding as white trash. Tats are (often) HOT!

@ DEGO: "Life is pain" is a rough translation of one of the Four Noble Truths of the Buddhist faith. The phrase is meant to remind us that suffering is an inherent part of being alive and that suffering always ends. Another way of thinking about it is "This too shall pass".

Posted by: peterparker | Jul 23, 2009 1:51:34 PM

19. Well, the photos show tasty vanilla and delicious butterscotch...but no scumptious chocolate. Justice Sotomayor will have to do something about that New York City Fire Department.

(always mixing sex with food metaphors...must be the Tennessee Williams in me)

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Jul 23, 2009 2:04:45 PM

20. F I R E !!!!!!!!

Posted by: jakeinlove | Jul 23, 2009 2:06:03 PM

21. I'm not necessarily opposed to tattoos, but #1 is just ridiculous...way too cluttered and random.

And guys like #7 with tattoos around their navels are just asking for trouble when their tummys start to bulge and sag...which they eventual will, a few years down the line.

Posted by: M. | Jul 23, 2009 2:12:13 PM

22. Plushie needs mouth to mouth. I like that there's a gay one, though! The one with the dog, obviously. Standing in front of the bridge to the Rambles!

Posted by: PlushieSchwartz | Jul 23, 2009 2:15:56 PM

23. I'm not digging any of these dudes. The last time one of these calendar boys really got me going, the poor thing was killed in 9/11. He was beautiful and had a much more natural look than these guys. :(

Posted by: paul c | Jul 23, 2009 2:23:42 PM

24. I still don't understand what some queens have against tatoos. #1 is beyond hot, even with the stupid tribal tatoo on his arm.

Posted by: sugarrhill | Jul 23, 2009 2:44:08 PM

25. White trash indicators:

Live in trailer
    Have Tattoos (have mom or dad with tattoos might count too)
    Been in jail (have mom or dad in jail might count too)
    Eat Cheetos
    Talk on cel phone incessantly
    Friends say you have a drinking problem
    Friends say you have a drug problem
    Drive dirty beat up American car/truck/SUV

If 2 or more apply do the math.

Posted by: joeblo | Jul 23, 2009 2:45:44 PM