Football (American) | Georgia | News | Sports

Georgia Tech Sees Tennessee's Muscle Car, Raises it One

Gt1

Deadspin points out that Georgia Tech recently released images from its own shirtless college football poster photo shoot, outdoing the Tennessee Volunteers by one muscle car, and with it the addition of a theme — Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. No smiling allowed.

Three more shots, AFTER THE JUMP...

Previously...
Tennessee Volunteers Football Players Muscle Up for Team Poster [tr]

Gt2  Gt4

Gt3

Comments

1. "All of you be patient, form a line and I promise I will get to each and every one of you"

:-)

Posted by: rich | Aug 9, 2009 1:56:42 PM

2. Why are they standing so far apart? Are they afraid of TOUCHING each other?

Posted by: Dumbledore | Aug 9, 2009 2:56:30 PM

3. "I'm a Wramblin Wreck from Georgia Tech and a helluva an engineer."

Silly bees.

Posted by: ATLSteve | Aug 9, 2009 3:25:21 PM

4. Look Ma! No chains!

Posted by: Derek Washington | Aug 9, 2009 3:49:16 PM

5. It's always the third-stringers who are the hotties.

Posted by: clint | Aug 9, 2009 3:51:34 PM

6. @Derek- LOL

But is this one dude's di*kprint all of that that he has to keep hiding it with his hands?

Posted by: Chitown Kev | Aug 9, 2009 5:19:07 PM

7. "Dickprint," lol. Never heard that. You're right though, I think he's excited considering the first photo and then he just couldn't stop his inner excitement.

BTW, where are the wallpaper sizes of these photos?! These tiny ones are not sufficient to see the men in the back.

Posted by: Drew | Aug 9, 2009 6:53:46 PM

8. Are they coming out with a calender?

Posted by: low insurance rates | Aug 9, 2009 8:07:45 PM

9. I would have paid a lot more attention to football when I went there some (mumble) years ago if they had done some more of this.

Posted by: Glenn | Aug 10, 2009 10:42:45 AM

10. OK, I like 'em dark haired and stocky--who is that gorgeous side of beef directly behind the yellow left door? Or the kid directly behind the yellow car in the middle? (Drew, I'm right with you: where can we get blow-ups of these pics?)

Posted by: Dback | Aug 10, 2009 11:28:11 AM

11. A Helluva engineering PR campaign indeed.
    I stopped by the Football Fan Day at GT this past Saturday where the team signs autographs inside Bobby Dodd Stadium. They're hotter in person and very, very polite. Check them out:

Posted by: Jim | Aug 10, 2009 12:02:31 PM

12. Jim, you are officially wonderful. I'll take a 4-way with Logan Walls, Jared Polak, and Ray Beno--but only Sean Bedford gets to spend the night. WOOF!!

Posted by: Dback | Aug 10, 2009 1:26:02 PM

13. A Lamborghini Gallardo is not a "muscle car". It could be called a super car, or an exotic car, or even just a sports car, but definitely not a muscle car.

Posted by: Bradford | Aug 11, 2009 11:49:19 AM

14. Drew, I'm right with you: where can we get blow-ups of these pics? This is gay heaven.

Posted by: automotive tools | Sep 9, 2010 1:39:42 AM