Mark Wahlberg | News

Marky Mark's Monk-D, Cock-D Workout Routine

Marky

Here's a little slow news Friday flashback for you fly honeys. Rich at FourFour put together a few highlights from Mark Wahlberg's now extra-ridiculous 1993 workout video.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Everyday can be a slow news day if this is how you fill it!

THANKS ANDY! NOW I'M GONNA BE LATE FOR WORK!

Posted by: Derek Washington | Aug 28, 2009 11:42:43 AM

2. There's actually nothing wrong with those exercises, it's just the video itself that's funny. Marky Mark was a wet dream come true!

Posted by: Jack M | Aug 28, 2009 11:51:43 AM

3. I wanna suck on his third nipple!

Posted by: Joe | Aug 28, 2009 12:13:52 PM

4. Did the video come with the phone number for his roid dealer?

Posted by: Glenn | Aug 28, 2009 12:54:30 PM

5. Oh Marky Mark! You got me through middle/high school with your sex tape, I mean workout tape. Often times, I wouldn't make it past the first five minutes where Marky (as I like to call him) would wake up from bed in nothing but his Calvins. Oh the shame I felt when Mom or my sister would find the workout tape in my hidden spot and they'd wonder why I wasn't getting as buff as Marky was from my "workouts."

Posted by: James | Aug 28, 2009 12:59:09 PM

6. One look at his bod will tell you whether you're gay or not.

Posted by: anon | Aug 28, 2009 1:36:35 PM

7. Does anyone have a copy?

Posted by: S. | Aug 28, 2009 3:06:41 PM

8. That boy has no respect for anyone gay- why do we always want the "boy" who means us no good. He was, is and will always be a thug with limited acting ability and even less brain power. That is why teenage girls fall for these dumbbells. Aren't we a smarter race of people than teenage girls.

Posted by: Craig R. | Aug 28, 2009 3:45:28 PM

9. " Aren't we a smarter race of people than teenage girls."

Nope.

Posted by: Derek Washington | Aug 28, 2009 6:25:16 PM

10. The MarkyMark work out video. Guidos, mooks and hot chicks. Shocker.

Posted by: Beef and Fur | Aug 28, 2009 10:25:21 PM

11. Mark Wahlberg: Former underwear model, current wingnut: http://io9.com/5014777/the-science-behind-the-happening-is-jesus

Posted by: Sean | Aug 29, 2009 12:54:36 AM

12. Fucking fuck fuck, you horny nitwits -- forget about what kind of wingnut he might be now, this criminal thug poked out the eye of a vietnamese man, while using racial epithets. See http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/markymark7.html and if that doesn't deflate your boner, get help.

Posted by: Tom | Aug 29, 2009 1:18:14 AM

13. Isn't he the one who creates HBO's Entourage?

Posted by: 2nd Class Citizen | Aug 29, 2009 2:02:22 AM

14. OMG i've got that work out tape.

I used to jack off to it when i was 12 or 13 LOL

Posted by: zeke | Aug 29, 2009 3:48:39 AM

15. Yes, he created Entourage.

I have the tape too -- and jacked off to it when I was 30 :)

Posted by: WizardBoy | Aug 29, 2009 11:53:51 PM

16. Great body, but look at his piggy little pin-eyes. Such a narrow little asshole. He may not want it, but having sex with a guy is just what he needs to cure him of his idiotic belligerency. Too late for the Asian shopkeeper Wahlberg murdered, though. And he hasn't changed - just gotten better at being polite for the media - he's still a fascist thug.

Posted by: Donovan | Aug 30, 2009 10:40:12 AM

17. Thanks for posting the smoking gun account of his criminal activities. What freakin douche bag. I had always heard about his "trying" to prove he was tough and gangsta and this just proves it. It's sicking to know that he has now "made it" it Hollywood and is now a rich douche bag. Did he have a hot bod at one time? Hell Yes! Was he hot? Hell no and still isnt!

Posted by: Ron | Aug 30, 2009 11:05:22 AM

18. I agree with Donovan. Isn't it also sad that Mr. Wahlberg can get away with his homophobia and racism just because he looks good shirtless?

Posted by: Riki the Dark | Aug 30, 2009 11:21:27 AM

19. My, my! Amazing how many here are stuck, I mean, STUCK, in the past. Therapy might help all of you work your way to the present. Mark Wahlberg, as he is now known, has moved on in his life. He has owned up and pretty much repudiated his younger, from-the-Boston-projects self, has spoken positively about gays and lesbians, has worked privately and without fanfare on mentoring programs and education programs, has married, has a family, and all-in-all, has made a good life for himself. What I see here are a bunch of embittered, nothing-happening-go-nowhere queens who only WISH they were having the success that the former Marky-Mark is having. For Ms. Ricki the Dark, Mark Wahlberg was not racist and had a pretty diverse entourgage back in the day when he was a young, white rapper. He always paid his respects to those black artists who inspired him to do the rap game himself. Sure, he wasn't the greatest rapper there was, but at least he tried. And, he grew up and moved beyond. He's a decent actor, he's doing well and he's at peace with himself. Too bad some of the tired, tweaked-out queens who've left their usual, condescending drivel here haven't moved on as well. As the very old saying goes, "Girlfriends, GET A LIFE!"

Posted by: mike | Aug 30, 2009 3:07:45 PM

20. What a long comment you burped up, Mike, and yet you avoid addressing the specific crime cited above. Instead you call names, speciously impugn other commentors, make up straw-man arguments, and get quite nasty. And quite weasel-ey of you not to address the eye-gouging incident (where eye-witnesses described racial epithets being hurled at the victim by MW)! Which, by the way, Marky Mark or Mr. Wahlberg as you no doubt call him in your dreams, has never publicly done with any sincere remorse.

Posted by: Tom | Aug 30, 2009 11:27:08 PM

21. If only everybody could so far on so little.

Posted by: Roscoe | Aug 31, 2009 9:47:27 AM

22. Wait, Marky is a Christian now? How is he ever going to explain Boogie Nights to Jesus?

I can forget about whatever he does in his private life and enjoy his talent. I really liked him in Boogie Nights and The Departed. Lots of people listen to Elton John without caring for his lifestyle, so I'll happily watch Mark Wahlberg the same way.

If I stopped seeing certain actors in movies or on TV because of their personal lives, I'd be stuck watching... nothing.

Posted by: AJ | Aug 31, 2009 10:29:13 AM

23. I am so glad to know I wasn't the only 12 year old buying this workout tape. I still remember the look the guy behind the counter gave me when I went up to make the purchase.

Posted by: Dan B | Aug 31, 2009 11:47:47 AM

24. Thanks for this wonderful piece of information information.
    ===========================
    work routineswork routines

Posted by: cristina01 | Nov 19, 2009 3:43:34 PM

25. I always like Mark movies and respected his acting talent but after seeing this video, I think that he is one of the most coolest people ever.
    -------------------------------------------