Chris Matthews | Dance | News | Reality TV | Tom DeLay

BigGayDeal.com

Tom DeLay Mocks His Dancing with the Stars High Heels

Tomdelay

Corrupt scumbag Tom DeLay appeared on Hardball yesterday, and, aside from demanding to see Obama's birth certificate, produced the shoe he's wearing on his upcoming stint on Dancing with the Stars. DeLay took the opportunity to mock the heeled shoe as girly.

Says DeLay: "Look at this shoe. A Texan doesn't wear a shoe like this. This is what they're makin' me wear. It's a little pump with high heels."

Asks Matthews: "Aren't you gonna be a little light in that shoe, I think?"

Both clips, AFTER THE JUMP...

And here DeLay shows his alliance with the "birther" crowd:

Comments

1. I wish the "gentleman" a first-round face plant!

Posted by: Perry | Aug 20, 2009 9:26:36 AM

2. What a joke. His cowboy boots have heels that tall. Cowboy boots are really COWBOY PUMPS!

Posted by: Gusw | Aug 20, 2009 9:41:56 AM

3. Ugh - who even cares. DeLay is a a corrupt hasbeen who is best left ignored.

Posted by: AERES | Aug 20, 2009 9:49:59 AM

4. Does anyone else think he looks like the Heaven's Gate founder in that first photo?

Posted by: christopher | Aug 20, 2009 9:58:12 AM

5. I wonder if his Christian self likes to sing hymns on Sunday morning, because organists like me wear shoes like that to play the pedals smoothly and proficiently. Screw you, Tom.

Posted by: clint | Aug 20, 2009 10:13:35 AM

6. they shouldn't allow criminals on TV

Posted by: Derek | Aug 20, 2009 10:18:32 AM

7. If those are his shoes...he's a regular Princess Tiny Feet. Look how delicately he's holding them...pinkies up!

Posted by: Taylor | Aug 20, 2009 10:23:35 AM

8. How much bug juice did he drink before giving that interview?

Posted by: sam | Aug 20, 2009 10:25:37 AM

9. He finally found a job suitable for his talents.

Posted by: John | Aug 20, 2009 10:36:04 AM

10. did I miss the part when someone twisted his arm to do this thing? blech.

Posted by: doug | Aug 20, 2009 10:40:47 AM

11. Two festering pieces of shit. See how nicely they get along? They have more in common than they'd like you to think.

Corrupt partisan hacks that don't belong on tv or in government.

Posted by: paul c | Aug 20, 2009 10:47:07 AM

12. I am torn between seeing him eliminated in the first round or keeping him around with the hopes that he will injure himself as some many non-dancers on this show tend to do.

Posted by: Keith Boston | Aug 20, 2009 10:49:16 AM

13. He's a complete douche...I'm from Texas. But they are a little girly and I can see how they would be foreign to him. I mean come on. If Mario Cantone said they were queeny we would all agree. I hear all kinds of hateful "hetero" comments from the gay community all the time. I hate Fox, I hate Matthews and I hate DeLay most of all, but come on.

Posted by: Shlootie | Aug 20, 2009 11:02:27 AM

14. Like shoulder pads on footballers don't look like something out of a Joan Crawford movie; or those shorts that basketball players don't look like culots. Those shoes are meant to extend the the look of the leg and keep you on your toes, literally. When that rapper, Master P, wore his tennis shoes, he looked like Frankenstein. I'm sorry, Miss Delay, but they look like they fit you and your personality just fine. Stupid bitch.

Posted by: woodroad34 | Aug 20, 2009 11:32:42 AM

15. tommy, tommy, tommy. get a clue tommy. they gate you those shoes because they're trying to tell you that YOU'RE SHORT!

Posted by: alguien | Aug 20, 2009 11:44:58 AM

16. What is he talking about? That same size heel is on every cowboy boot in Texas!!!

Posted by: MC_BK | Aug 20, 2009 12:15:31 PM

17. I'm finished with DWTS even though I'll miss Max.
    There's not one other choice to make over Tom Delay? Was he really on someone's short list to have on this show?
    I'm afraid this is pandering to the 'birthers' and the gun toting fat white women.

Posted by: kb | Aug 20, 2009 12:17:33 PM

18. Obummer is just an America hating, Saudi King bowing, dictator loving, former cocaine addict, racist Kenyan usurper dirt-bag lying fraud Chicago thug!

Obummer is less trustworthy than the Joker! Nothing he says can be trusted.

Watch this video. You’ll see obama lie like a dog in his very own words.

Obummer is a big liar!

OBAMA, STOP HIDING. SHOW US YOUR LONG FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND OTHER RECORDS!!!!!

Posted by: Captain Steve | Aug 20, 2009 3:17:36 PM

19. lmao@"captain steve" Wingnuts make my day ;) They also make great karmic target practice. Whoohooo!

I resent the girly heel comments and NO, not every pair of boots in Texas have 3-inchers. Ropers are like flats for klutzy bitches. Personally, I prefer the higher heeled variety...they push me over the 6'1" threshold. Muahahah bitches!

As for Delay, or Ritardo, as I like to call him, I'm with Perry and Keith. I'm putting bets on a good quick-step slip with a neck snap/brain injury combo, followed by a slow, painful death. Anyone else?

Posted by: FizziekruntNT | Aug 20, 2009 4:55:10 PM