Mehcad Brooks | News

BigGayDeal.com

True Blood's Mehcad Brooks is a Sweaty Triathlete

True Blood's Mehcad Brooks took part in the Tag the World celebrity triathlon in Hawaii on Sunday and worked up quite a sweat. From the looks of his eyes, he got out from under the influence of Maryann Forrester.

Two more shots, AFTER THE JUMP...

(images splash)

Comments

1. Andy these floating ads that cover up most content are annoying! IQ test? Really? Can't you relegate your ads to the sidebars and in between posts?

Posted by: jeremy | Aug 24, 2009 10:11:16 AM

2. I'm not a True Blood fanatic, but I do watch it, and that show really has a plethora of hunky guys.

Posted by: JT | Aug 24, 2009 10:15:07 AM

3. Hmmmmmm chocolate

:-)

Too bad, I think Eggs is going to get killed off in 1 of the last episodes this season

Ihis character is killed off then I hope it is Lafeyet who scrambles Eggs. That would be cool

JT

Jason really brought it with the gas mask shirtless "I'm the god who cums" scnene . That was crazy hot

Posted by: jimmyboyo | Aug 24, 2009 10:57:35 AM

4. For all you NYC True Blood afficionados, get thee to Central Park and go into an ecstatic frenzy with the maenads upon sight of Dionysus (Jonathan Groff). I have not seen anything more magnificent than Euripides' "The Bacchae," the darkest of the greek tragedies, at the Delacorte open-air amphitheater with real lightning and actual thunder in the background. It seemed as if the gods themselves were complicit in the evening's grotesqueries. Maryann would swoon!

Posted by: Bading | Aug 24, 2009 11:02:13 AM

5. Yup, Jason looked fine as usual. But I don't think Lafayette would DARE go after Tara's guy. She'd be way more dangerous than Maryann or any vampire.

Posted by: JT | Aug 24, 2009 11:16:12 AM

6. Hey, a Towleroad unicorn! I better drink in his beauty fast cuz lawd knows when I will see another one!

Posted by: Q | Aug 24, 2009 11:33:32 AM

7. Is it just me or is the guy in the blue shorts and the yellow flip flops in the second pic showing a little wood for Mechad?

Posted by: Chitown Kev | Aug 24, 2009 12:21:45 PM

8. If there is a line forming to lick the sweat off his body, can I please be first?

Posted by: peterparker | Aug 24, 2009 12:56:15 PM

9. Mechad Brooks and James Haskell were a great wayto start off my Monday! Thanks Andy!

Posted by: another matt | Aug 24, 2009 1:57:28 PM

10. Whatever the man wants.....

Posted by: mike | Aug 24, 2009 2:35:42 PM

11. Bellissimo!

Posted by: Giovanni | Aug 24, 2009 3:35:06 PM

12. Thanks Andy! Finally a gratutious sweaty objectifying post of a Black guy!

If it were not for those hateful floaty ads, my day would be made!

Posted by: derek washington | Aug 24, 2009 3:35:23 PM

13. you can close the floaty ads by clicking on the x. they're still annoying but andy has to pay the rent!

Posted by: jon.luddite | Aug 24, 2009 10:41:56 PM

14. damn even his crotch is sweating, them balls must be hanging and that dick of his is just waiting to be sucked til it gushes steaming load

Posted by: sky | Oct 25, 2010 2:47:15 AM