Grooming | News | Reality TV | Scott Herman

Want a Groin-Shaving Lesson from The Real World's Scott Herman?

Herman

Real World: Brooklyn fitness trainer Scott Herman follows up on his popular chest-shaving instructional video with one directed down under, AFTER THE JUMP...

Chest-shaving, if you missed it:

Comments

1. I assume he's paid by Gillette for these. I hope Towleroad is too.

Posted by: Bill | Aug 31, 2009 1:12:26 PM

2. That is one effin' hot narcissist.

Posted by: Jeff In Boston | Aug 31, 2009 1:17:59 PM

3. giggles. ugh.

Posted by: brian | Aug 31, 2009 1:25:52 PM

4. My balls are baby-smooth from shaving this morning too. It would have been more fun with Scott helping me.

Posted by: Drew | Aug 31, 2009 1:39:15 PM

5. I'll do it for my next photoshoot !

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Aug 31, 2009 1:52:02 PM

6. I don't like the shaved look. I like hair on my men!

Posted by: Wes | Aug 31, 2009 1:59:59 PM

7. I hate myself for wanting this guy. Damn.

Posted by: soulbrotha | Aug 31, 2009 2:00:59 PM

8. Sweet. Good for him. He seems like a real nice, good guy. I wish him much success.

Posted by: nikko | Aug 31, 2009 2:06:40 PM

9. I doubt he's old enough to have pubes let alone enough to shave.

Posted by: Tex | Aug 31, 2009 2:09:36 PM

10. He's hot, but he would of been hotter if he left the hair on. HAIR PRIDE!

Posted by: DairyQueen | Aug 31, 2009 2:15:05 PM

11. I saw your ass, why not your groin too?

Posted by: Carl | Aug 31, 2009 2:25:22 PM

12. Each to their own, but my definite preference is for a little grooming... not shaving. Tame the wild beast, don't kill it =p

Posted by: Ryan | Aug 31, 2009 2:40:04 PM

13. You mean, he's not going to show us?! Waaah .. :"-(

Posted by: tropos | Aug 31, 2009 2:58:08 PM

14. What is there to want about this goon ?

I guess you guys have not had enough muscle slaves. I have ... there is nothing there once you get over their looks.... and narcisstic quality.

Posted by: Dude | Aug 31, 2009 3:19:14 PM

15. I wonder if he ever got any money back from his dysfunctional roommate. Betting "no" on that.

Posted by: paul c | Aug 31, 2009 3:22:23 PM

16. He's from the town near me and worked out at the same gym. He's actually a really nice guy and very gay friendly. Totally into his body, but hey, it takes a lot of work to look that. I'd show it off, too!

Posted by: northshore | Aug 31, 2009 3:49:04 PM

17. @RYAN: why tame sex?

Posted by: David R. | Aug 31, 2009 3:53:03 PM

18. SORRY - A little or alot of fur is sexier!

Posted by: Disgusted American | Aug 31, 2009 4:23:35 PM

19. What about the stomach?

Last time I checked, hair doesn't only grow on your chest.

Posted by: S. | Aug 31, 2009 4:44:28 PM

20. Good way to clog your drains.

Posted by: anon | Aug 31, 2009 5:33:31 PM

21. I was a big fan of Real World: Brooklyn and Scott is a really nice guy and very gay-positive. he went way beyond saying "accepting" things but demonstrated an ability to have real intimate caring conversations with the queer people on the show. so everyone stop being so bitter!

Posted by: Frank | Aug 31, 2009 6:02:03 PM

22. Hot water "opens the pores and makes the follicle come out easier"?
    Dude, please.... you're shaving, not waxing.
    Yeah he's purdy, but not too smart.

Posted by: Kyle | Aug 31, 2009 6:47:55 PM

23. He should work for Falcon shaving their stars

Posted by: jaragon | Aug 31, 2009 6:49:50 PM

24. queer bait and switch. fail

Posted by: The Astrolabe | Aug 31, 2009 11:33:13 PM

25. Baghdad city witnessed a series of bomb blasts causing a death toll of At least 97 and injuring more than 580. Death toll may further rise as still there are people caught within the crumbling masses. It is said that at least six bombs detonated in close proximity to government ministries. Eye witnesses reveal that finance and foreign ministries were the areas mainly targeted. Trucks carrying explosives were the main causative agent of the explosions. One explosion caused the breakage of windows in Iraq’s parliament building in the Green Zone government and diplomatic complex which is under the cover of tight security. A ministry employee girl who was lucky to survive was appalled by the incident. She told press that she saw the corpse of security guards, journalists etc. It is noteworthy that these gruesome chains of blasts have took place few months before the national elections which were slated to take place in January. Baghdad’s security spokesman while addressing the journalists said that another attempt prospective explosion using bomb planted in a car was thwarted by security forces and two Al-Qaeda members were detained

Posted by: aliensinfotech | Sep 1, 2009 5:35:49 AM