Lindsey Graham | News

BigGayDeal.com

Lindsey Graham's Clap Fail

Graham

A brief moment of hilarity from Obama's health care speech. I remember noting it and now I'm sure I wasn't seeing things.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. The best part about it is he did the whole recovery thing... "I'm gonna clap OH just kidding I'm actually just rubbing my hands together."

Posted by: redbearded | Sep 11, 2009 2:11:10 PM

2. Graham has always been just another pathetic GOP closeted homo.

And, the still picture of McCain is priceless!
    It looks like he just crapped in his adult diaper!

Posted by: Jake | Sep 11, 2009 2:29:59 PM

3. I nearly spit my drink when they cut to Eric Cantor texting while Obama was talking about the GOP. Coward couldn't even face the president, but his ass certainly was on Fox news moments later talking about how bad and wrong the speech was. As if he was listening to it.

Posted by: Wes | Sep 11, 2009 3:07:49 PM

4. Eric Cantor is an embarrassment to Jewish history and culture. He mocks the tradition of tikkun olam http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikkun_olam

Posted by: David R. | Sep 11, 2009 3:35:00 PM

5. The visuals of the Republicans were my favorite part. They looked so sheepish and embarrassed, especially when Obama mentioned that the healthcare program would cost a lot, but still less than
    a) the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq or
    b) the Bush tax cuts on the very wealthy.

Nobody was supposed to mention those!!! Oh my God he let the cat out of the bag that we're OK with handing out money hand over fist as long as it goes to war or to rich people! But God forbid we help sick people or keep people from dying because they don't have health insurance.

Posted by: KevinVT | Sep 11, 2009 4:31:10 PM

6. I'm sorry, but why is this even news? Who CARES about something as inane as this when there are plenty of more important things happening in the world?

This is the equivalent of that stupid "I stole a lawn Jesus as a joke" "story".

Posted by: dotexe | Sep 11, 2009 6:37:00 PM

7. Ahh Miss Lindsey Caught the Vapors...maybe he needs to get back on that porch rocking chair and finish his mint julip......is it me, or does he look like an aging lesbian?

Posted by: Disgusted American | Sep 11, 2009 7:50:29 PM

8. Ha, slick little move, Lindsey.

And before I forget...

"I'm sorry, but why is this even news?"
    Posted by: dotexe | Sep 11, 2009 6:37:00 PM

Will everyone PLEASE stop posting "Why is this news?" type comments. If you don't like it, go somewhere else. WTF is so hard to understand about that premise? Comment on the story in general or get out.

Posted by: Drew | Sep 12, 2009 3:34:04 PM