Comments

1. walt says

I’m all for bashing back. They attack us because they think we are weak. If we prove to them we are not weak they will stop attacking us. Because they are really just cowards.

Bash Back!

2. robert says

It’s time that an example be made of these thugs to send a clear message that these types of crimes will not be tolerated.They should receive the maximum sentence for aggravated assault in addition to the sentence for commission of a hate crime with both to be served in full.Perhaps 10-15 years in jail will make others think twice before they go out and commit these types of crimes.

3. patrick nyc says

KERRY it’s the first clip on the bottom left side, not sure why it posted that way.

Why it’s easy to say bash back, the reality is that Price would have no chance against the two thugs, you also do not know if they were armed and would have escalated if he did.

That aside, there are plenty of men in prison who are going to enjoy the fresh meat, guards typically look the other way when trash is being ‘cleaned’ in the showers.

4. walt says

Hey JT, I live in a neighborhood that is primarily black and hispanic. I’ve never had a problem here. When I lived in a predominately white area was when I had issues. Mostly from punk kids driving around in their parents car. And you can bet your ass I bashed back.

I don’t really understand your point. It must be under your hat.

5. Claes Lilja says

Even though Jack is out of the hospital he still has a long recovery ahead of him. This will also involve a lot of expenses that are not covered my Medicare and other assistance. If you want to help there is a fund that has been set up by his family for this purpose. You can make a donation via PayPal to ForJackPrice@yahoo.com. Any leftover funds after Jack’s recovery will be used to help other hate-crime victims and to help support campaigns against hate crimes.

6. Sean R says

This story sends a shiver down my spine; my partner was attacked just down the road from where we live in Dublin, and was the culmination of several homophobic incidents against out house. He was left severely shaken and with six stitches just under his eye (a half inch over and he’d have lost the sight). I am saddened to hear about jack’s attack, and wish him the very best in his recovery. It’s all very well for people to say “bash back” but we need to change the culture, isolate these thugs and have proper law enforcement of homophobic crimes around the world, so attacks like this stop.

7. Attmay says

JT: You’re the one who’s full of crap. They keep beating us because of who we are, and because we do nothing to fight back. It doesn’t matter what they are, it’s what they do to us.

Bash back with deadly force. Carry a gun or a knife at all times. Learn martial arts. Do it to them before they do it to you.