Levi Johnston | News | Sarah Palin

Levi Johnston Says He Has 'Huge' Secrets About Sarah Palin

Johnston

In an interview with The Early Show, Levi Johnston says that Sarah Palin jokes about her "retarded" baby and says the Palins constantly fought about getting a divorce.

Says Johnston: "If she's going to go out there and say things to me, about me, I'm going to leak some things on her. I mean that's just how it is...There are some things that I have that are huge...If I really wanted to hurt [Sarah Palin] I could very easily. But I'm not gonna go that far."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Watch CBS News Videos Online

Comments

1. John McCain's most lasting legacy!

Posted by: Roscoe | Oct 28, 2009 12:08:41 PM

2. Wow. I think I'm starting to like this guy.

Posted by: Donovan | Oct 28, 2009 12:12:59 PM

3. Levi, as Jon Stewart would say, "Please, go oooonnnnnn".

Posted by: patrick nyc | Oct 28, 2009 12:14:19 PM

4. "There are some things that I have that are huge"

Do tell.

Posted by: Hank | Oct 28, 2009 12:15:43 PM

5. I always got the feeling he was a Democrat (or he will be when he decides to register). You don't have to be sophisticated in our party--just a little sexy or hung.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Oct 28, 2009 12:18:06 PM

6. He should be careful, he's going to in this womens life for LIFE

Posted by: Antny | Oct 28, 2009 12:24:39 PM

7. OK, now this is just turning into "attention whore".

Posted by: DR | Oct 28, 2009 12:26:12 PM

8. I think the moral thing for him to do is to spill everything he knows. True, Palin isn't a viable presidential candidate, but she still does tremendous harm. I say call her out on her hypocrisy and everything else– there are some that won't believe anything he says, but if he can change one mind it is worth it.

Posted by: Mike | Oct 28, 2009 12:27:18 PM

9. He's so god damn cute and now he is spilling on that bitch. What's not to like.

Posted by: Realitythink | Oct 28, 2009 12:34:24 PM

10. Shhhhh. Get naked. Shhhh.

"Where's my retarded baby?" LOL

He's right about Bristol doing all the mothering, it was obvious from watching them that she wasn't just thrust into that role because of the nomination, but that she had plenty of practice. Touche, Levi.

However, I can just hear the Marquise de Merteuil telling Valmont, "Remember, I'm better at this than you are." Maybe Levi needs to sit his kuntry ass down for an evening of Dangerous Liaisons. He needs lessons in The Game, and its consequences.

Posted by: clint | Oct 28, 2009 12:37:54 PM

11. Levi and Sarah are among a large group of attention mongers who really, really just need to go away.

Posted by: Butch | Oct 28, 2009 12:38:15 PM

12. Honestly now, why is the press (this blog included) giving any more coverage to Levi and his feud with Sarah? He is of no relevance whatsoever to any issues of overall national importance, and certainly not to any issues of particular gay importance. And other than being nominally cute (so say some), he is of very limited entertainment value as he has no particular talents whatsoever (although I guess the Playgirl spread may prove me wrong).

Posted by: MiloTock | Oct 28, 2009 12:40:32 PM

13. Levi in 2016!

Posted by: mike nyc | Oct 28, 2009 12:44:03 PM

14. The only people who could not appreciate this young man's efforts to keep down a very dangerous and stupid woman from power - would be people who do not realize how dangerous she is (stupid themself) or people who supported her (also dangerous fools).

Bravo Levi - you are handsome, funny, and a great man for standing up to this dangerous corrupt woman.

Now watch your back Levi - she has sold out to the Far Right Wing CIA crowd now. You are a target now young man.

Posted by: RJP3 | Oct 28, 2009 12:48:05 PM

15. So pretty to look at, but someone needs to help him with his interview skills.

Posted by: Shan | Oct 28, 2009 12:58:56 PM

16. When will this tool's 15 Minutes be up?

Posted by: Sean | Oct 28, 2009 1:09:53 PM

17. I for one am tired of seeing these two in the media spotlight. Levi would be well served to remember that when you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas.

Posted by: The Milkman | Oct 28, 2009 1:15:39 PM

18. Keep talking, Levi - you're my new hero. Keep telling the world what Sarah is really like. Her minions won't believe it, but everyone else will.

Posted by: john | Oct 28, 2009 1:17:19 PM

19. Hope he's hung and continues to expose Palin for the monster she really is. That would be awesome all the way around!

Posted by: Jack M | Oct 28, 2009 1:35:29 PM

20. Saw this this mornning - the interviewer was kind of attacking him. I was wondering if she'd be that rough on Her Highness Mrs. Palin?

Posted by: Shane | Oct 28, 2009 1:59:28 PM

21. Keep that trap flappin Levi.

Dish the dirt on that bitch.

Posted by: Tralfaz | Oct 28, 2009 2:07:48 PM

22. Why can't this hillbilly soap opera (as the still turns), go back to being extras on another wrong turn movie? Well, after that hillbilly housewife gets nominated by the pot drumming teapartiers for 2012--then, when the GOP is a nothing but particulate. It's too bad they don't treat these people like who they actually are...having palin storm the set and pull levi's hair, and wrestle around with him on the ground while they're both screaming profanities at each other ala jerry springer.

Posted by: TANK | Oct 28, 2009 2:20:58 PM

23. Just because someone is able to point out the lack of integrity of someone I do not like does not mean that person has any greater integrity. Yes, he's purty, but his fifteen minutes are up.

Posted by: KJ | Oct 28, 2009 2:39:26 PM

24. I just can't wait to see his body naked.
    That's all.

Posted by: Sushi | Oct 28, 2009 2:52:48 PM

25. NO, SUSHI, THAT'S NOT ALL!!!!

He also has really nice hair.

Now that's all.