Bill O'Reilly | Gay Marriage | Michelle Bachmann | New Jersey | News | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #546

NJ GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATE CHRIS CHRISTIE: "I do not support same-sex marriage."

MICHELLE BACHMANN: Health care reform will lead to sex clinics in schools and abortion field trips.

CORAL RIDGE MINISTRIES: As Jeremy Hooper notes, "Disgusting, negligent, easily verifiable lies in the name of Jesus."

BILL O'REILLY: Upset about "social engineering" cross-dressing video being shown in a California school.

For recent Guides to the Tube, click HERE.

Comments

1. Rep. Michele Bachmann is somewhere in the Ozone layer. It amazes me how the people of Minnesota elected her. Of course, she fits in perfectly with other female Republicans - as seen here:

Posted by: CB | Oct 2, 2009 5:26:22 PM

2. that fat Fuck Christie...I live in S.NJ - and I HOPE Corzine remains gov...he aint perfect, but I look at it this way - the man gets paid $1yr to be gov. (he's rich already) ....Christie will have to be paid by taxpayers,and he a GOP so NO WAY! We want NJ to remain Discrimination free! Christie suffers from the SIN of Gluttony!

Posted by: Disgusted American | Oct 2, 2009 6:59:46 PM

3. What is this video O'Reilly is bitching about? Is it for real?

I'm gay, but I don't personally find anything at all appealing about a man in women's clothing. I don't want to watch it as an adult making my own decision.

But if it's something from a college sexuality course, that's something else entirely. They never mentioned the age group that this is being shown to.

Posted by: MikeinSanJose | Oct 2, 2009 7:00:47 PM

4. Was Ms. Bachmann's comment actually made when there were others in the House chamber, or was it one of those odd productions done in off-hours, intended for home consumption by her true-believing constituents? I like it when C-SPAN cameras pan an empty room, but that doesn't always happen? If she's anywhere near the Oone Layer, this woman is contributing to its shrinkage and her hot air is as much part of the global warning problem as cumulated cow farts.

Posted by: gregorybrown | Oct 2, 2009 7:04:43 PM

5. bachman is all kinds of crazy

Mikeinsanjose............agreed

Posted by: jimmyboyo | Oct 3, 2009 9:25:53 AM

6. I find it a little strange that when I go to Google News and try to search for anything related to the O'Reilly clip, the only thing that pops up is an article with the transcript of the O'Reilly clip.

Absolutely nothing else related pops up. Five bucks says O'Reilly just made all this up.

Posted by: Bryan | Oct 3, 2009 8:25:01 PM

7. The O'Reilly clip is harmless. I imagine the clip was shown in the context of many other things, and has been very blatantly pulled out of context in order to achieve an emotional response.

Frankly, it was coy, and cleverly done.

Posted by: James | Oct 4, 2009 11:17:40 AM