News | Tattoo

And Then There's Maude, On Your Arm

Beatattooo

Producer, comedian, and gay blogger (Urlesque, Buzzfeed) Eliot Glazer tweeted his tattoo experience over the weekend, finally revealing the final masterpiece.

Last week, the Ali Forney Center for LGBT homeless youth announced that Arthur had gifted them with a $300,000 gift from her estate.

A shot of the work underway, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via best week ever)

Glazer

Comments

1. He missed his comic opportunity. It should have said "Thank you for Bea-ing a friend." Yuk yuk yuk.

Posted by: Q | Nov 2, 2009 3:21:21 PM

2. Not really related to this post - but why are there THREE Bob McDonnell ads running on this site!?!?

This has to be some kind of horrible mistake...

(for the non-Virginians among us, McDonnell is the Republican running for governor in VA - and is decidedly NOT gay friendly)

Posted by: AERES | Nov 2, 2009 3:24:20 PM

3. f you put your ear to the ground you can hear the buzzing from Bea spinning in her grave. At least he does not have to worry about getting fat and it sagging, he's already there.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Nov 2, 2009 3:50:36 PM

4. Tattoos are fuckin' gross anyway, but this is beyond poor taste...this is gaysteless. He should get a can of baked beans or SPAM tatted on his back to go with his persona of...what, exactly? Detritus?

Posted by: TANK | Nov 2, 2009 4:19:52 PM

5. I want to make out with him. A lot.

Posted by: Shaun | Nov 2, 2009 5:52:14 PM

6. Tattoos are getting uglier as the time goes by cause people get bolder and dumber. I mean, you like a motive, frame it into a picture on the wall. Living the rest of your life with it? Ok, ok, some people don't expect to live much I know.

Posted by: Lexxvs | Nov 2, 2009 9:44:48 PM

7. That is the most adorable tattoo I have ever seen.

It may not be manly, but I don't think I'd ever kick a man out of my bed for having a tattoo like that. Bea Arthur rocks!

Posted by: El-Brucio | Nov 2, 2009 11:48:22 PM

8. Some of my best friends don't have tattoos.

They're still lame, but I love them. They just can't seem to commit to anything, the poor dears.

Posted by: Rey | Nov 3, 2009 8:52:00 AM