News: H1N1, Banksy, Drew Gooden, Space Hotel, Justin Bourne

Road

Wisconsin Supreme Court to hear appeal of lawsuit oever same-sex marriage referendum.

Gooden

Road

Dallas Mavericks Drew Gooden accused of calling fan a "faggot".

Road

Lady Gaga found something else in her closet.

Road

Census data: many similarities between straight married couples and gay married couples.

Road

Gay candidate smeared as child molester in Annapolis election.

Road

Anti-gay sign investigated as hate crime in Maine: "A hand-painted, plywood sign that had a threat directed at homosexuals
was found nailed on a tree in the front yard of a Route 156 residence
on Friday, police say."

Road

Hypocrite: Rep. Joe Wilson blames Obama administration for vaccine shortage after voting no on funding bill to combat H1N1.

Space hotel to launch in 2012?

Road

A look at Ultimate Fighting, its gay-friendly and not so gay-friendly fighters, and its gay fans: “Any guy involved in grappling is the furthest thing from homophobic
in the world. I honestly think it would have no impact
whatsoever with not only our fighters or our fan base. The guys in the
UFC, everybody is so cool, it’s great sportsmanship, everybody has
respect for each other. I honestly, it wouldn’t be a big deal to me and
most of the guys I know in this sport, it wouldn’t be a big deal for
them either.”

Road

Circus: Kylie Minogue spent Halloween in NYC with Marc Jacobs and Lorenzo Martone.

Mga

Road

Miss Gay America crowned in St. Louis.

Road

Minor league hockey player Justin Bourne: End the gay slurs. "In my days as a hockey player, I did nothing but contribute to hockey's
culture of homophobia and prejudice against gays. I used gay slurs more
times than I'd like to admit. Six months after I left my last
professional locker room, I felt a twinge of regret, followed by a
full-out, stomach punch of regret. And by the time I finished the first
draft of this column, I was disgusted with myself."

Road

Is Precious this year's Slumdog?

Road

Listen: Silverton, Oregon's transgender mayor Stu Rasmussen profiled on WNYC's Radiolab.

Road

Dancing with the Stars' Derek Hough: I'm not gay, but I almost played one on Cougar Town: "It would have been perfect. With all the rumors going
around, I thought it would be really funny because it's just not true.
But I was like, you know what? If that's what you want to see."

Road

Rihanna discusses assault: "I went to sleep as Rihanna and woke up as Britney Spears."

Banksy

Road

Banksy commentary on graffiti vandalism covered in graffiti by vandals.

Road

Minnesota pastor quits over Lutheran position on gay clergy.

Road

Mariah Carey nearly takes spill on Jay Leno.

Road

Twitter war erupts after user calls British actor Stephen Fry's Tweets "boring."

Road

Conservative Washington Times highlights Marine Corps Commandant Gen. James T. Conway's opposition to lifting ban on gays in the military: "But Gen. Conway has gone further than others in stating his opposition to a change in policy, according to the former official, who has been privy to private conversations on the matter. "He feels very strongly that [removing the ban] would be disruptive, and he opposes it," said the former official.

Gen. Conway's private remarks stand in contrast to public utterances by other service chiefs, who have restricted themselves to repeating a well-rehearsed mantra: If Congress introduces a bill to repeal the ban, they will discuss it with the chain of command. If Congress changes the law, they will follow the law."

Comments

1. Scott E. says

WLUK Fox 11 of Wisconsin censored the word homo in its comments. They, however, kept gay. That’s very interesting =P I used to watch that channel, but I switched to WBAY-TV 2. I see that my switch was justified. “****sexual couples” and “****phobic”*

2. says

I love you in your articles provide valuable information. Add your blog I can check my child and function, in general here. I am quite sure they will be told that a lot of new things here than in other People!

3. says

Her husband about movies, Mrs. But she has been in the house makeup to come. And she came out and find her husband in leisurely read newspapers, don’t understand: “does your zha don’t rush me?”
    Her husband laughed: “no, I just after the movie back.”

4. says

i read a lot of blogs specially interesting ones like your blog
    Good post!I accidently found your site on the internet, I am going to be coming back here yet again.
    Been reading this blog for awhile but i have been lazy to drop a comment and say thanks.

5. says

To escape the rabbit said: a few years, see not, and so you go by ship, must be making a lot of money now.
    Escape to the rabbit said: yeah, see you want to be rich urgent red eye, tell me a quick sea right, ensure

you every day to eat seafood.

6. says

cheap nike appointing all the officers of the naval forces, and commissioning all officers whatever in the service of the United States — making rules for the government and regulation of the said land and naval forces, and directing their operations.

7. says

Moncler Men Jackets Red Thomas is characterized by a pattern of red and white strips on chest with a logo patch.
    moncler jackets online sale ought to you comprehend that just merely due to the fact you positioned around the jacket moncler jackets. they are intimate all a lot much more in comparison to whole globe by grownup males from quite a few professions and status. in circumstance you comprehend that just merely due to the fact you positioned around the jacket.
    Moncler Accordance within our affluence acclimation bogus is definitely the plenty of acclimated adeptness in 2010, apish architectonics adeptness that could bender accepting aloof about any brace of jeans and aswell aeriform slacks beautifully, Now you can rest your worries moncler jackets sale cheap and pick a moncler jacket. With its unique design and superior quality, the certain jackets become the must-have single product this year for many girls.
    Are you a girl who chase about the low profile beauty? Then choose the moncler jacket ?and enjoy the beauty all through your life.
    This entry was posted on Thursday, September 22nd, 2011 at 2:20 am and is filed under moncler 2011, moncler coats, moncler jackets. You can follow any moncler jackets cheap responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

8. says

Your blog is a great one. What really impresses me is that you are correctly mentioned that there are thousands of tools that are available to create a website or launch one but what m重新 atters is that you choose the right one, the one that gives you all that is actually needed.
    I would like to say thank you for sharing such an interesting post with us. I hope you will post again soon.

9. says

. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. You can make a great progress if you try your best. Keep up the good work.. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me.ds I am

apreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great

article. Good luck to the author! all the best!Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am

apreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great

article. Good luck to the author! all the best!

10. says

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for

free. I enjoy seeing websites that understand the value of providing a prime

resource for free. I truly loved reading your post. Thanks!linmei/comment201111

11. says

The super shoes You can log in Supra Shoes on-line stores to buy the new models. With tempting cheap
    prices and substantial discount, Supra Skytop III is ready to offer an incredible
    surprise. Since the release in early 2011, Supra Skytop III has enjoyed a great
    applause and excellent sales.
    Fashion can be easy by just a pair of Supra Shoes. Go with a simple T-shirt and
    comfortable Jeans, Supra Shoes will make you a fashionable icon. Opportunity comes but
    knocks one time! You don’t want to miss it!
    esuper skytop the a bit even more popular.

12. Ping G20 says

Quando falamos em search eR11 taylormade links patrocinados devemos aceitar o fato de que o desafio que as e-commerce tiveram em 2000 seranalogamente, o mesmo para as Taylormade R11S Driverempresas que utilizam search ou LP como fonte de receita de uma ou outra maneira, a execu??o e a distribuio. No Brasil dos aeroportos e estradas saturados,

13. says

Thoroughly, the particular submit is strictly the ideal on this laudable matter. My spouse and i pull together with your a conclusion and definately will excitedly sit up for your current potential refreshes. liulipingcomment201205

14. says

15. says

Where To Buy 2012 Nike Jordan Shoes Outlet?The Answer Is Jordan Shoes Outlet Store Online.The Newest Style Of Genuine Nike Jordan Shoes With The Best Quality And Competitive Price.

16. says

Where to find Clearance Jordan,the answer is at Jordan Clearance online store,where the air jordan shoes are sold at clearance price with high quality,fast shipping.

17. says

welcome to Puma

Latest online store to buy cheap

Puma Ferrari Shoes 2012 and 49% discounts off.All

pum shoes men and women in best price,high

quality,door to door deivery.