Fitness | News

Moobs Gone Wild!

Moobs

Those of you wanting some definition in the pectoral region may want to drop this guy a line.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Moobs2

Comments

1. they look inflated / or like implants...that cant be natural???

Posted by: Disgusted American | Nov 23, 2009 12:03:08 PM

2. Is it so wrong that I want to hold him underwater until he stops twitching?

Posted by: crispy | Nov 23, 2009 12:03:58 PM

3. Implants? Massive tumors? He thinks that looks good? That's some seriously wrong moobery going on. And those lumps between his neck and shoulders are just gross.

Posted by: wisebear | Nov 23, 2009 12:07:10 PM

4. Obviously implants. SAD. Can't believe someone was THAT lazy and that retarded. Bad Combo.

Posted by: J. Bocca | Nov 23, 2009 12:07:22 PM

5. Exercise bulimia is such a horrible disease...

what the fuck is up with those shoulders?

Posted by: JonBenet | Nov 23, 2009 12:09:19 PM

6. Ewwww, grotesque. Give me a pale, thin, wiry body with some chest hair any day.

Posted by: Henry Holland | Nov 23, 2009 12:15:30 PM

7. gross!

Posted by: Joe | Nov 23, 2009 12:16:03 PM

8. With a rack like that he could really go places....like the Miss Cali USA Pageant!

Oh my God, I'm being inappropriate!

Posted by: Beef and Fur | Nov 23, 2009 12:16:44 PM

9. @ JONBENET

maybe the term for that is vigorexia

Posted by: felix | Nov 23, 2009 12:22:41 PM

10. his shoulders and traps either have implants or he injected them with something that is swelling on purpose. It's disgusting.

Posted by: Jonathan | Nov 23, 2009 12:23:08 PM

11. Observe the seldom seen double barbed wire tattoo that signifies the alpha d-bag.

Posted by: Ben Weldon | Nov 23, 2009 12:23:10 PM

12. I look at that and all I can think of is Hermes from Futurama. "Kiss my Front-Butt!"

Posted by: Jeremy Feist | Nov 23, 2009 12:31:31 PM

13. no way, this guy is on steroids. Look at his shoulders and neck, he has also go a roid gut. I don't understand why someone would take drugs and then do this to their body. Seems he just works out certain body parts and they get way over inflated.

Posted by: Bradley | Nov 23, 2009 12:36:13 PM

14. ok, I'll be the first to admit, I'm a sucker fora nice set of pecs. But that was wrong. Out-of-proportion and fake-looking. Shoulders, delts and traps are way too developed for the rest of the body. Something don't look right, especially with the lack of definition on his lats and upper back.

Posted by: DR | Nov 23, 2009 12:39:08 PM

15. Obvious implants. There's no way he could have pecs or shoulders that muscular with his back and arms so underdeveloped.

Sounds like he's speaking Portuguese. Plastic surgery in Brazil is top-notch. Just saying..

Posted by: JTlvr | Nov 23, 2009 12:53:28 PM

16. Implants.

Posted by: Jack M | Nov 23, 2009 12:53:58 PM

17. I think it is probably steroids as well--there was a program called The Man whose Arms Exploded. It is about a similar extreme case of steroid use resulting in disproportionate development.

Posted by: carrma | Nov 23, 2009 1:00:54 PM

18. that's what happens when you watch those John Basedow exercise tapes for too long. His brain hemispheres clearly have relocated into his pecs. And he seemed to have swalloed a wire hanger from my dry cleaners.

Posted by: hugo | Nov 23, 2009 1:03:52 PM

19. G-R-O-S-S!!!!

Posted by: Johnny | Nov 23, 2009 1:06:55 PM

20. I'm a body builder, and I have never seen anything like this. When he flexes his chest it absolutely looks like a female body builder with implants. And I hate to say it looks like he's had some work done to his shoulders too. My partner wondered if he was a woman before. :)

Scary!!!!!

Posted by: Bart | Nov 23, 2009 1:13:26 PM

21. He seems so pleased with himself. It's a little sad.

Posted by: exo | Nov 23, 2009 1:18:33 PM

22. Really, really sad. I've never seen implants in the traps, but could it be? I'd be interested in seeing his workout-yikes!

Posted by: edmcan | Nov 23, 2009 1:26:24 PM

23. Guy's a deformity. And the tattoos? Revolting in every way. But, someone will like it.

Posted by: TANK | Nov 23, 2009 1:35:54 PM

24. I'm willing to bet what you're seeing on this douche is Synthol / SEO - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Site_Enhancement_Oil

I can't even begin to understand the level of self-absorption and delusion that would go into using this crap.

Posted by: millbot | Nov 23, 2009 1:37:45 PM

25. Two words; Breast cancer.

Posted by: Marc C | Nov 23, 2009 1:43:29 PM