News | Sarah Palin

BigGayDeal.com

Photo: Sarah Palin Meets Her Twin in Noblesville, Indiana

Palinclone

Sarah Palin posted this photo to her Facebook page:

"Gov. Sarah Palin talks with a woman who's (sic) looks resemble that of Gov. Sarah Palin at Borders bookstore during the third 'Going Rogue' book signing event Thursday, November 19, 2009, in Noblesville, IN. Photo by Shealah Craighead. Copyright SarahPAC."

Noblesville is the stop where she was booed out of town by the mob.

Comments

1. Looks like a meeting of Mensa, don't it?

Posted by: Donovan | Nov 23, 2009 10:35:59 AM

2. (shutter)

Posted by: zach | Nov 23, 2009 10:47:50 AM

3. Like some kind of evil virus multiplying. Where's the vaccine?

I live in this area, we didn't see a thing about the booing on local TV, of course = Red State.

Posted by: johnny | Nov 23, 2009 10:48:41 AM

4. That is just ICKY!

Posted by: gregorybrown | Nov 23, 2009 10:50:03 AM

5. Good grief, check out the Sarah Palin look-alike wannabe right behind the actual Sarah Palin look-alike in line to speak with the actual Sarah Palin.

Posted by: RichardR | Nov 23, 2009 10:52:47 AM

6. "looks resemble that [sic] of Gov. Sarah Palin"

Posted by: LP | Nov 23, 2009 10:53:01 AM

7. "Oh my god...they're multiplying!" was the first thought that came in my head when I saw that pic. What a nightmare.

Posted by: Geoff | Nov 23, 2009 11:21:56 AM

8. Gross

Posted by: David T | Nov 23, 2009 11:42:17 AM

9. When I first looked I thought how creepy, then I thought with Palin it was redundant. If the woman is not making money doing this I suggest someone in Palin's camp give her a copy of Single White Female.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Nov 23, 2009 12:13:00 PM

10. If you add in Tina Fey, that makes three.

Can we be sure there aren't more?

Can we be sure they're not Cylons?

I think we need a law specifically preventing any of these possible clones from ever holding elected office. For national security reasons of course.

Posted by: Rob F | Nov 23, 2009 12:19:03 PM

11. I work at this Borders and was a few feet away from them when this pic was taken. Scary night! Palin was in full politician mode. Her "fans" were scarier than she was, in large part. Local media did in fact note the complaints about her leaving people without autographs. Hoping to go the rest of my life without having to see a crowd like this again.

Posted by: IndyMan | Nov 23, 2009 1:48:23 PM

12. Noblesville IN is also the hometown of David Letterman. Perhaps a coincidence...perhaps not.

Posted by: Rick | Nov 23, 2009 3:48:32 PM

13. Maybe between the two of them there's half a brain.

Posted by: Michael P | Nov 24, 2009 5:25:50 PM