Comments

1. crispy says

Great costumes. Looks like the person sitting is dressed as the goat-like Wild Thing.

I mostly saw half-ass costumes this year. Though a girl dressed as Sookie Stackhouse really tickled me.

2. crispy says

Really, you think, Dick? (appropriate name btw).

You’d be wrong. My hubby and I dressed as characters from the best movie of all time, Blade Runner. I was in full-on sci-fi drag as the replicant Pris.

3. Bayley says

Forget best costume…

This is THE cutest, most adorable, most precious Halloween related picture I have ever ever seen!

That put a huge smile on my face.

4. John in Boston says

Yeah, one of the green lines; green lines use light rail, the other 3 lines use heavy rail, bigger trains.

Like to see these dudes and little dude hop on with that get-up at Fields Corener or Jackson Sq. Hop on the Orange line south of Mass Ave towards Forest Hills with that get-up when the high schools let out 2-3PM.

Greenline Longwood, Riverside Line; does it get anymore she-she on the MBTA? Coming in from Newton and Brookline.

5. Jeff in Boston says

“she-she”

LOL.

I ride the Orange Line to Forest Hills from Ruggles every day, and I always feel nothing but safe. Then again, I used to live in Atlanta, so situations that make (native) Bostonians cringe with racist crime anticipation make me yawn. What makes anyone think black folk would have some wild ass reaction to these costumes? BTW, subway cars are not heavy rail. Commuter rail is heavy rail. Subway cars are still considered light rail.

6. John in Boston says

Wrong. The cars used on the orange,red and blue line are heavy rail. Green uses light rail.

Jeff, you know NOTHING about me, what I’ve experienced in my life, where I’ve been, where I’ve lived, my education. Don’t waste your fucking time trying to psychoanalyze me boss.

you have a fucking chip on your fucking shoulder about race that’s your fucking problem.

If you are uncomfortable in Boston, 99% of the people here would tell you to your fucking face not to let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. You’ve probably discovered there’s zero southern hospitality here.

I agree with you on one thing. I’ve been to Atlanta numerous times for my job. Atlanta does suck. It’s got a very high violent crime rate. Homicide rate MUCH higher than Boston, and Boston is a bigger city and more urban. Even downtown is sketchy in broad daylight. Why anyone would brag about this I don’t know.

I’m a NEW YORK CITY native boss. I grew up back in forth in both cities, and not the suburbs, the cities.

And Boston and New York both