Boston | Dance | Ellen DeGeneres | Football (American) | News | Sports

Boston Gay FLAG Football Team Wants Ellen's Attention

Ellen

Boston's gay FLAG flag football team puts together an annual end-of-the-year video. Part of this year's video had the team dancing to "Jai Ho". Knowing Ellen DeGeneres' love for dancing, the team thought they might get her attention. And how could she not take notice?

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Okay, now I am opposed to gay marriage.

Posted by: Chris | Dec 15, 2009 2:04:06 PM

2. desperate, annoying, and corny.

Posted by: J. Bocca | Dec 15, 2009 2:10:25 PM

3. i think it's touching :-)

Posted by: daftpunkydavid | Dec 15, 2009 2:14:34 PM

4. ooof....I am partially embarrassed for these guys. But that ginger is really hot!

Posted by: Nino | Dec 15, 2009 2:16:12 PM

5. I wonder if they allow straight guys in their locker room? I hope not. It would be a terrible distraction and bad for team morale...KY Jelly constantly disappearing.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Dec 15, 2009 2:16:13 PM

6. That was cute....stop being bitter old queens jeez

Posted by: shae | Dec 15, 2009 2:33:26 PM

7. Ha! That was cute.

Posted by: JohnnyP | Dec 15, 2009 2:36:43 PM

8. That was cute. Hope it works for 'em. About the comments, apparently there is nothing some of you people won't complain about. God almighty, when did we become so humorless?

Posted by: Turtle | Dec 15, 2009 2:44:41 PM

9. I don't get some of you guys, these men are having fun and enjoying life and a bunch of you sit there and criticize? why do we need to hear your negativity, why be negative at all? All you bitchy queens go to the back of the line, the rest of us are going to be supportive of each other.

Posted by: john | Dec 15, 2009 2:47:34 PM

10. jeezus chrisco...WTF is wrong with some of you? Paid Anti-gay Bloggers trolling here for the sake of Rupert Murdoch's attempted takeover of the U.S. political system?

Why don't you take your gash-loving stank-fish corpses over to Freepers, or Fox-tard, where you belong.

Posted by: New Jersey Girl | Dec 15, 2009 2:48:11 PM

11. I can just imagine Richrd Simmons in the backround screaming 5,6,7,8

Posted by: Hubbard | Dec 15, 2009 2:48:12 PM

12. Looks like the first several posters are on the rag.

I think this was adorable.

Posted by: Tralfaz | Dec 15, 2009 2:50:46 PM

13. HAHAHAHA! I love bitchy jealous queens...I made this and it ROCKS!

Posted by: Christopher Swank | Dec 15, 2009 2:53:44 PM

14. If this is enjoying life, get me a gun so I can blow my fucking brains out. This just feeds into the stereotype that gay men are superficial, clueless idiots. And they need a choreographer.

Posted by: TANK | Dec 15, 2009 2:57:26 PM

15. Absolutely Frackin' Adorable...
    Those men are welcome on MY dance floor, ANYtime...

Posted by: Kile Ozier | Dec 15, 2009 3:02:58 PM

16. LISTEN ASSHOLES, IF ANYONE IS BEING A "BITCHY JEALOUS QUEEN" IT'S YOU ASSHOLES GETTING ALL HUFFY THAT I DONT FIND THIS ENTERTAINING. Geesh I'm not allowed to have a fucking opinion now otherwise I'm just a bitter queen. Dumbasses.

Posted by: J. Bocca | Dec 15, 2009 3:04:39 PM

17. Some people just can't handle other people having fun. These guys are adorable and cute....Ellen loves adorable and cute...I love the way the commuters just walked by as if it were a normal thing! More power to you guys

Posted by: John Normile | Dec 15, 2009 3:06:44 PM

18. Some people squirm over babies or cry during movies. I'm not one of those people and I'm defenitly not going to find a bunch of gay men prancing around for attention "cute" either. But I guess that makes me "bitter" "old" and a "queen" which actually describes the opposite of me. k Marys?

Posted by: J. Bocca | Dec 15, 2009 3:06:58 PM

19. A-dor-a-ble!

Posted by: Hoss | Dec 15, 2009 3:08:17 PM

20. To all of you who are hating on the haters:
    Why do you care so much if some of us think this kind of stuff is lame and obnoxious? Also, why do we instantly get labeled as "old queens"? Yes, it's true that there are a lot of 12 year old girls who like Hannah Montana, but there plenty of us YOUNG gays who do NOT feel compelled to make a video of ourselves mincing around to the "Party in the U.S.A." song.
    We have just as much of a right to express our disgust over this as you have the right to think it's "cute" and "fun".
    YUK!

Posted by: redbearded | Dec 15, 2009 3:09:35 PM

21. Loved it. Too good for Ellen. They're ready for Dancing With the Stars.

Posted by: Dance Lover | Dec 15, 2009 3:14:32 PM

22. Flag football is for pussies. Real men play rugby.

Posted by: Rob | Dec 15, 2009 3:16:28 PM

23. Man, what a show. These guy are great, I hope Ellen takes notice and decides to dance with them. With a little help from the Gay Men's Chorus, it would be a show stopper.

Posted by: inocentmi | Dec 15, 2009 3:18:48 PM

24. Rugby is for Neanderthans. Intelligent men play soccer.

Posted by: crispy | Dec 15, 2009 3:23:44 PM

25. Yeh, I totally fucked myself on that one!

Posted by: crispy | Dec 15, 2009 3:24:48 PM