Jake Gyllenhaal | Jimmy Kimmel | News

BigGayDeal.com

Jake Gyllenhaal Shows Off His Back Tattoo, Discusses His Pubic Wig

Jake1

Jake Gyllenhaal appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live and showed off his (hopefully fake) Pittsburgh Steelers back tattoo, and talked about the merkin he wore during sex scenes in his new film.

"When I told people I wear merkins they look at me really oddly. Because they thought maybe I have no pubic hair, or maybe I have crabs. I'll leave that up to you to decide."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Jake2

Comments

1. What is the big fuss about Jake Gyllenhall?He's sort of an OK actor and really not much to look at. Give me James Franco any time-he's very handsome and a much better actor!

Posted by: robert | Dec 4, 2009 11:07:00 AM

2. I love this blog! I learn so much here - I didn't know what a 'merkin' was, then I wiki'ed it and got the whole history, and now I have a new smalltalk topic for polite dinner parties.

Posted by: hugo | Dec 4, 2009 11:12:21 AM

3. SHUT UP, ROBERT! HE COULD TEAR UP THESE GUTS ANY DAY!

Posted by: JonBenet | Dec 4, 2009 11:21:19 AM

4. And the FCC finds discussions of pubic wigs perfectly acceptable, but Adam Lambert gets cancelled. Hrmmm.

Posted by: FizziekruntNT | Dec 4, 2009 11:25:31 AM

5. Robert, are you serious? Yeah, Jake exactly Daniel Day-Lewis, but James Franco a good actor? Maybe for a community theater outside Des Moines...

Posted by: jim | Dec 4, 2009 11:34:22 AM

6. "Mon semblable, mon frere".

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Dec 4, 2009 11:34:56 AM

7. I don't get all the Jake Gyllenhaal gay rumours.

Posted by: Jay | Dec 4, 2009 12:14:07 PM

8. This looks like unpredictable behavior to me. Why was he allowed to appear?

Posted by: niles | Dec 4, 2009 12:24:21 PM

9. I love listening to Jake tell stories. He's a natural.

Posted by: sparks | Dec 4, 2009 3:01:34 PM

10. Fizzie - the FCC did not care about Adam Lambert either. ABC did. And Jimmy Kimmel is not on ABC. Please STFU.

Posted by: Yahoo | Dec 4, 2009 4:35:56 PM

11. Yahoo--Did you perhaps miss the ABC logo in the bottom right corner of the screen in all the clips from Kimmel's show?

Posted by: Michael | Dec 4, 2009 4:40:49 PM

12. Jake is a real charmer.

Posted by: jaragon | Dec 4, 2009 6:16:33 PM

13. He's just... hmmm... just... I. LOVE. HIM.

Posted by: Robert C | Dec 4, 2009 6:33:31 PM

14. "I don't get all the Jake Gyllenhaal gay rumours."

What's to get? Jake f*cks with men and beards with women, like so many other closeted actors.

Posted by: Mike | Dec 4, 2009 9:33:18 PM

15. "If he were closeted, he'd butch it up in interviews - I remember he made a comment how A Little Night Music was his favourite musical on Conan. You'd never get the likes of Wentworth Miller saying that..."

Jay, when you have a whole team of people paid to cover your ass night and day plus an attractive successful beard taking the strain then you can afford to be a little camp in interviews don't you think? Who's gonna out you? Besides, I think Jakes plays with the press and taunts them, knowing he is safe. For now.

Posted by: EM | Dec 5, 2009 8:13:48 AM

16. Jake is once again, charming, funny, sexy and adorable all in one. What a great interview.

Also, went to see Brothers and he was excellent in it.

Posted by: DJ | Dec 5, 2009 7:07:51 PM

17. Great! A Steelers tattoo! It will give me something to look at when I pound him up the ass, dry with just a little bit of spit, like Ennis did.

Posted by: Beef and Fur | Dec 6, 2009 11:04:30 AM

18. Jake Gylenhaal is straight. How do I know? Because the gay rumors won't go away.

Time to re-focus on Zachary Quinto, a Hollywood hottie who isn't even trying to hide it.

Posted by: yogchick | Dec 6, 2009 8:51:14 PM