Ewan McGregor Fancies Full Frontal Nudity

Ewan McGregor talks to OUT magazine about how much he enjoys nudity and pushing the limits of sexuality on screen:

Ewan  “I always try not to limit myself in all respects. Sexuality is just one of them. I could understand saying ‘I would never do gratuitous nudity.’ Wait. No. I probably would. I’d probably be quite happy to. I remember getting a kind of rush out of [going full frontal] that first time, a slight feeling of power about it, you know?”

McGregor also reveals that he shot two takes of a fellatio scene on Jim Carrey in the upcoming film I Love You Phillip Morris: "There were two alternatives. There was the spit, and there was a really nice slow swallow, where I look at him and just do a loud swallow. I really like that one, but I guess they went for the more obvious spit over the side.”

McGregor recently told the L.A. Times that he "quite liked kissing Jim Carrey" in the film.

He also recently dashed suggestions that it's not a gay movie:

"Y'know there was a lot of talk about it at Sundance about it not being a 'gay movie.' Well, I think it is a gay movie. Of course it's a gay movie. It's about two gay men or three gay men, y'know? And a man whose relationships are with men. And although the humor isn't born out of the fact it's about gay men, it's a funny movie. Y'know, I never wanted to be worried about the fact that it's a gay story because it is. I hope they locked it that way. You can imagine that the people who deal with such things going, 'Oh, let's make sure people don't think it's a gay movie and y'know that won't sell.' But of course it is, and it's a good film."

Comments

1. says

Dear Ewan McGregor, I love you and your full full frontals. But, baby, I’d love you even if you’re full frontals weren’t so full. Talent and charm and a big gorgeous smile win the day. Mwah!

2. Jeff in NC says

And it doesn’t hurt that he has a big and beautiful cock 😉 YUM!

I just like listening to him because he seems like a real and nice guy. The fact that he is, or appears to be, so gay friendly only helps to make him more beautiful. Well, he is pretty beautiful overall.

3. amA says

Joshua David Stein, the writer also makes the great blunder of claiming that Ewan wrote Atonement, which is not the case, that was Ian. We should expect more of this kind of bad journalism in the future.

4. Robin says

I wish that there were more heterosexual men like Ewan McGregor whose secure enough in his masculinity to openly state that he enjoyed kissing Jim Carrey. How kewl is that? He’s talented, charming, and very well-spoken. In a word, perfect!

5. Mark says

Ama, From the article:

“There are two things my mother knows about Ewan McGregor: He wrote Atonement, and he loves dropping his trousers. One out of two ain’t bad.”

Stein doesn’t confuse the two, he is saying his mother does.

6. Zlick says

Ewan doing full frontal? Yawn, how boring. He’s done it umpteen times in movies already. Hahah, and I never get tired of it. Or him. Great actor, seemingly great guy. And a dreamboat!

Maybe that long, slow swallow will be on the eventual DVD extras. We can only hope.

7. jesse james says

Ewan may be one of those rare truly bisexuals, or maybe omni-sexual is a better word, or just honestly sexual; what everyone would be like without repression of what comes naturally.

BTW, what makes magazine editors think that rubbing some fake dirt on a pretty man’s face makes him more attractive? Or is it supposed to be more masculine when that adjective is in question? Like they do with Brad Pitt so often.

8. says

You played the part so well, I thought Jim Carrey (out-of-the-closet homosexual) was playing the fictional part and Ewan Mcgregor was the real homosexual in true life !!!!