Comments

1. Todd in NYC says

Well, I’d say I wouldn’t watch CBS any longer, but I stopped watching that irrelevant network a long time ago.

Plus on Sunday, it’s Puppy Bowl time, so much more entertaining. 😉

2. john says

that was hysterical, thankfully I wont be watching the Superbowl, I will be watching The Puppy Bowl …thanks for that yesterday by the way, that was really great!

3. crispy says

Yeh, but the Puppy Bowl has its own problems. Apparently, some labrador bitch is appearing in a controversial anti-spaying ad.

4. Paul says

I think the interesting thing to note is that Tim Tebow and his mother’s abortion situation is not the same as many newly pregnant women face. They were’t poor per se nor likely to be irresponsible in raising a child. Their concern was a a bona fide medical issue of potential life and death. The ad, as I see it, is twisting facts to create an out of context plug for pro-life.

That being said, I believe in many cases, people should be responsible at the moment they decide to have intercourse to either use protection or decide to not proceed with vaginal intercourse. So, in effect, I guess that makes me a pro-life person. However, as a gay man, I recognize that if I have unprotected sex in a non-monogamous situation, I am putting my life at risk. THerefore I take my responsibility before it happens and put on a condomn instead of wating until after and trying the emergency medication situation.

5. Toto says

I wonder how many girls have terminated a pregnancy after a blurry evening with ol’ stupor-stud here?

6. SISTER MARIA EVANGELICA MAMMACULOS says

AY DIOS MIO QUE BONITO, YOU ARE GOD IN THE FLESH, YOU BEAUTIFUL STUD YOU, I FALL ON MY KNEES IN ADORATION OF YOUR MANLY BEAUTY, I PRAY FOR YOU OH BEAUTIFUL ONE, THANK YOU GOD FOR YOUR CREATION OF SUCH MANLY BEAUTY THAT WE MAY ALL ASPIRE TO. I WORSHIP YOU BEAUTIFUL MAN.

7. clint says

But a little while, just a little while longer, and TT The Snipper will fall off the radar and into the Swamp. Maybe, like Jason White, he’ll open a Gators/Seminoles spirit shop and sell T-shirts and foam Gators and blue hoodies and sign autographs and recruit players for Florida. We can only hope anyway.

8. Randy says

Does the television ad ever say anything about Pam Tebow’s real choices. It was illegal to have abortions in the Philipines when she was there. So her choice was to either have the baby or go to jail. No one in the ad says anything about that. You’d think a Christian Group would be honest. Ha Ha! Only when it benefits “them” Aand CBS is just as much to blame. What happened to “love thy neighbor”! Another laugh. Religion is bad for religion. One day those people will wake up and realize it’s nothing more than a business!

9. says

Without knowing what the ad will say, everyone is ignoring the Fact…she Had A Choice! Whether she had the child or the abortion, she Made A Choice, because She HAD One! No one told her that she Must Have The Child And Die…they said that she Could Abort, so that she Would Not Die! Then, add abortion being illegal there…what a mess! Wonder if any of this will be in the commercial!?
    Breeders….why won’t they just all die off?! There are Plenty of Test Tubes in the world!
    ^^X^^