Gay Marriage | Mo Rocca | New Jersey | News | Rachel Maddow | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #609

THE SIMS: Football player Brian Sims talks about how his team came out to him. From I'm From Driftwood.

SMIITH COLLEGE: Loves Rachel Maddow. This is the announcement that she'll deliver their commencement address. She'll also receive an honorary degree.

JIM BEACH: Straight dudes slam the NJ Camden County Democratic Committee chairman for refusing to vote on marriage equality.

MO ROCCA: Spent a night as a male escort.

For recent Guides to the Tube, click HERE.

Comments

1. I want Mo Rocca as my escort too.

Posted by: Rodney | Feb 19, 2010 5:50:38 PM

2. It's important that we hear stories like Brian Sims to remind that there is understanding in this world and that working for equality is a full-time job that will pay off.

Posted by: Jay | Feb 19, 2010 6:14:47 PM

3. Sims interview was awesome.

Too bad pro NFL-ers aren't as adult as the college players.

Posted by: MikeInSanJose | Feb 19, 2010 6:26:22 PM

4. Is Mo Rocca gay? I've always wondered this but always hoped for an official (or unofficial) answer.

Posted by: Bayley | Feb 19, 2010 6:58:35 PM

5. I find Brian Sims' story very inspiring. But... and I hate to admit this since it makes me feel like a silly teenager... I think I am in love. I can just see us driving our adopted kids to school in the Prius. *sigh*

Posted by: Bryant | Feb 19, 2010 9:35:44 PM

6. "Is Mo Rocca gay?"
    Very much a yes. Dated Frank Bruni (ex NYT restaurant critic.) Frank tells a story of going to review the Penthouse restaurant and took Rocca and, of course, the waitress/stripper starts making the moves until Rocca says something to the essence of "you're not going to get any tips from this table for that."

Posted by: unruly | Feb 20, 2010 7:27:23 AM

7. SERIOUSLY!! Brian Sims is SMOKIN' HOTT!!! Nothing like a big footballer to hold you YUM!
    Is he on Facebook?? Cant find him and I feel like FB stalking him right now!!!

Posted by: Ben | Feb 20, 2010 2:11:44 PM

8. Sims is yummy. Also, how could anyone think he was NOT gay? I mean, come on, no coming out was ever needed LOL. Which is what I think he says in the interview.

Posted by: Fred | Feb 20, 2010 2:31:54 PM