I'm Gay | Kim Zolciak | News | Tracy Young

BigGayDeal.com

Real Housewife Kim Zolciak: 'I'm Among the Millions of Parents Who Have Been in a Gay or Lesbian Relationship'

Kim Zolciak, who has up to this point denied that she had any kind of romantic relationship with DJ Tracy Young, comes out about it in Life & Style, FOX News Pop Tart blog reports.

Zolciak Says Zolciak in the magazine: "I don't believe love has a gender. I have a ton of girlfriends who have been with girls, and I could never comprehend that before. Now I can. But I don't want to define gay, bisexual or straight. I just think it's too much for me — a woman doesn't define me, nor does a man. I'm among the millions of parents who have been in a gay or lesbian relationship. It hasn't been an easy road lately, but I feel there are no mistakes in my life. Everything happens for a reason. To have the opportunity to speak for myself and to have people understand what I'm going through is really special. I myself was confused and scared at first. Being able to speak from my heart and get this all out, it’s a huge relief for me."

Of Young, she says: "We gradually became closer. There were sparks, but [physically] it was a gradual situation. Tracy made the first move. Our first kiss was passionate and exciting."

Comments

1. gotta say Kim is one of my favorite housewives

she's right up there with "crazy eyes" Ramona

Posted by: steve | Mar 24, 2010 12:46:04 PM

2. -She's changed my life. And, and as it turns out, she's dynamite in the sack.
    -Likewise, I'm sure.

Posted by: Dan | Mar 24, 2010 12:53:53 PM

3. So she IS with her or she's not?

Posted by: littlebigchris | Mar 24, 2010 1:09:09 PM

4. I'm more mesmerized by the fact that, finally, we seem to have found an occupation where the vast majority of female practitioners are Lesbians. Susan Morabito, Ingrid Casares, Junior Vasquez, Sam Ronson, Tracy Young... why, it's the lesbian equivalent to hairdressers or interior decorators!

Posted by: hugo | Mar 24, 2010 1:11:23 PM

5. I always liked Kim! You go girl!

Posted by: David | Mar 24, 2010 1:48:28 PM

6. Was it just me or on the Reunion show was it alluded to that Kim was HIV positive?

She was discussing her wearing wigs and said how 3 years ago they thought she had cancer and lost her hair. This was followed by much eye rolling from the other ladies of the cast, Andy Cohen then asked "so did you have cancer?"

Kim quickly tried to shut down the discussion and said something along the lines of "oh no...they did some other tests and...it was a...something else that I am managing". All the while the other housewives have a look on their faces like "I'd love to spill it, but it would be too harsh".

Maybe I am just dramatic and hope this isn't the case.

Posted by: Travis | Mar 24, 2010 3:13:18 PM

7. @Hugo
    Junior Vasquez is a woman? I think you need to check your source!

Posted by: dctopman | Mar 24, 2010 3:59:23 PM

8. @DCTOPMAN - sorry, that was a joke. I always found him rather girlie, if not in appearance then in mannerisms.

Posted by: hugo | Mar 24, 2010 4:51:49 PM