Australia | Football | Melbourne | News | Sportrait | Sports

BigGayDeal.com

Sportrait: North Melbourne Kangaroos Football Team

Kangaroos

This is what an Australian footballer muscle recovery session looks like in the refurbished fitness complex belonging to the North Melbourne Kangaroos.

Previous sportraits...
Sportrait: Roger Huerta [tr]
Sportrait: U.S. Olympic Bobsled Team [tr]
Sportrait: Matthew Mitcham [tr]
Sportrait: Grady Sizemore [tr]
Sportrait: Dwight Howard [tr]
Sportrait: Carl Edwards [tr]

Comments

1. What's with the mustaches?

Posted by: PhilW | Mar 25, 2010 10:31:09 AM

2. I can only assume they went to a thrift store and found a T-shirt that said "$5 Mustache Rides" and thought to themselves:

"Wow. What an awesome shirt! I simply must have it. Oh, but wait a tick, if I wear this shirt I will look ridiculous as I do not have a mustache. But on the other hand it's such a great shirt...especially at this price."

So they bought it anyway and had to then grow mustaches. These things happen more often than you'd think. In fact, 95% of mustachioed gentlemen grew their facial hair out for the sake of a thrift store T-shirt. I know it sounds crazy, but it's true. I read it somewhere on the internet.

Posted by: JT | Mar 25, 2010 10:47:06 AM

3. Upper left, YUM...that is all

Posted by: RONTEX | Mar 25, 2010 11:01:46 AM

4. HOTNESS! The two in the front tub look up to something...

Posted by: Critifur | Mar 25, 2010 11:35:47 AM

5. I like the Mustaches, very Tony Ward pervie hot.

And yeah, those two in the front are WAY closer than they need to be for the shot.

Ladies! Hands above the foam!

Posted by: Derek Washington | Mar 25, 2010 12:09:11 PM

6. Some guys are in a hot tub...yup...totally newsworthy. *eye roll*

Posted by: Ross | Mar 25, 2010 2:01:29 PM

7. They probably grew them for Movember (the cancer charity)

Posted by: hoyden | Mar 26, 2010 8:49:57 AM

8. HOYDEN is right, Movember is hugely popular down here....

Posted by: Stufromoz | Dec 15, 2011 2:40:09 PM

9. Cool pics. Don't get the facial hair haters. Don't like facial hair, then date women!

Posted by: Tom in Long Beach | Jan 29, 2013 12:39:00 PM