Kellan Lutz | News

BigGayDeal.com

Kellan Lutz Does His Best Daniel Craig

Kl

Kellan Lutz was spotted stepping out of the surf in St. Maarten over the weekend. He showed off his color later at the island's nightclub Tantra, AFTER THE JUMP...

Kl2 Kl3

Comments

1. yummy!

Posted by: MDtopdad | Apr 12, 2010 8:46:33 AM

2. What's with the dowdy shorts, though? The need to be taken up about 7 inches... Daniel did it much better!

Posted by: Michael W. | Apr 12, 2010 8:52:43 AM

3. It works well enough for me... but for the 'straight-boy' surf shorts... :(

Posted by: stephen | Apr 12, 2010 9:00:20 AM

4. His feet are a mess, I just couldn't...

Posted by: David | Apr 12, 2010 9:16:59 AM

5. What is with that horrible orange hair? Tell me it's for a role.

Posted by: Abie | Apr 12, 2010 9:21:41 AM

6. He looks like a Mattel doll.

Posted by: Matt | Apr 12, 2010 9:44:00 AM

7. Doing a Daniel Craig?? LOL. Daniel Craig at least wore square cut Speedos. Lutz, on the other hand, is wearing street shorts in the water, also known as dork shorts. I think he needs to drop his inhibitions.

Posted by: jason | Apr 12, 2010 10:16:14 AM

8. ya' know, i love muscley 20-something men as much as any other guy on this site, but kellan lutz does absolutely nothing for me. something about him is a complete turn-off. i think it's his face. not to mention he sounded like a complete and utter idiot on his surprise "Ellen" appearance a few weeks ago.

but hey, he certainly appeals to many -- MANY -- others on Towleroad! i'll take a step back from drooling over him and leave him to everyone else. :-)

Posted by: matt | Apr 12, 2010 10:42:53 AM

9. I like the board shorts. So many times, square cuts and Speedos just make guys look like they're trying too hard.

Posted by: The Milkman | Apr 12, 2010 10:46:27 AM

10. Besides, I think the board shorts hug his nuts quite nicely....

Posted by: XX | Apr 12, 2010 11:27:30 AM

11. There are so so many people that I don't want to see in Speedos, so I think everyone should just stick to trunks.

Posted by: Eric26 | Apr 12, 2010 11:40:45 AM

12. Matt,

I am SO with you on this one! Yes, he has a great body but what a butter face!

His profile is worse than a Cro-Magnon man.

Posted by: Paul | Apr 12, 2010 11:56:35 AM

13. lord

Posted by: sal(yes the original) | Apr 12, 2010 12:14:47 PM

14. @ Matt & Paul: he's ever so slightly Carrot Top.

Posted by: latebrosus | Apr 12, 2010 12:20:47 PM

15. His best just ain't good enough. No contest. Which is saying a lot given that craig is a lot older than him.

Posted by: TANK | Apr 12, 2010 4:09:53 PM

16. He is a very cute boy- Craig is one very hot man.

Posted by: jaragon | Apr 12, 2010 6:40:31 PM

17. The only thing he has going for him is his hot, rocking body. He has the acting skills of a doorknob and he's not that great looking. I hope the kid is taking acting lessons when he's not bench pressing 300 pds or in 5 years, we'll all be like...."Kellan who?"

Posted by: gabe | Apr 12, 2010 6:47:25 PM

18. I find Speedos and square cuts embarrassing. Board shorts look way hotter to me, even if a guy has a really hot body. (I'm not talking about the stupid ones that go below the knee---I just don't want to see a guy in underwear at the pool or beach. Call me a prude.)

Agreed on his hair, though. I thought they stopped selling Sun-In in the 80s?

Posted by: Paul R | Apr 12, 2010 7:15:10 PM

19. don't kid yourself Daniel Craig wore that seasons Men's LaPerla swim suit -- which is neither speedos (yuck) or these ultra long surf shorts.

What are we gonna do with these gay men who are not familiar with high-end swimwear -- for goodness sake's -- give me back your union card -- you don't deserve to carry it!

Posted by: David B. 2 | Apr 12, 2010 8:17:57 PM

20. Hey, I was never issued one. But anyway, I'd send it back if I got one...in pieces.

Posted by: TANK | Apr 12, 2010 8:23:53 PM

21. dude whats wit the hair? didnt he used 2 have dark hair? the rest o him looks pretty hot tho. is he a mo ?

Posted by: rich | Apr 13, 2010 8:39:49 AM

22. shave your head pleaaase! it's the only turnoff about him..way better with the dark twilight hair or none at all!! hot bod..

Posted by: anna | Jun 12, 2010 10:48:23 AM