Banksy | Constance McMillen | Lady Gaga | News | Sean Chapin | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #631

BITTER: Party of one.

EXIT THROUGH THE GIFT SHOP: Extended trailer for Banksy film.

CONSTANCE: Sean Chapin wrote a song for Constance McMillen and other gay and lesbian students who want to go to the prom.

BAD ROMANCE: The pajama youth banana version.

For recent Guides to the Tube, click HERE.

Comments

1. LOL - I kind of agree with the bitter guy on everything except for the BIRDS.

Posted by: excy | Apr 9, 2010 3:50:30 PM

2. I seem to recall the bitter Queen before, it was as annoying before as it is now. Shut the fuck up, no one cares. Oh yea, I hate ugly Queens who think they have a clue and in truth know shit.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Apr 9, 2010 4:19:16 PM

3. wow--that hateratin' queen is hilarious. "What the hell am I supposed to say back to 'LOL'?"

I hope he does spoken-word performances

Posted by: dizzy spins | Apr 9, 2010 4:49:37 PM

4. Bitter Boy is the 21st century answer to Sei Shonagon's "Hateful Things".

For reals.

Posted by: Christopher | Apr 9, 2010 4:50:43 PM

5. Birds? Seriously? There are more worthy things to hate in the morning than birds...like joggers. Ya know those assholes who are up at the crack of dawn to jog around when you're pulling in with hangover...and that urge to serve and hit them takes over. I hate morning people.

Anyway, a youtube rant about things people hate! How original? He should submit something to the pwnage olympics.

Posted by: TANK | Apr 9, 2010 5:00:04 PM

6. I would like to strongly urge people to go to youtube and leave positive comments and respond to the bigoted, anti-gay, negative comments being left on that little kids GaGa video...it's just sick and wrong what some people are saying about this little kid! I have responded to many of them but can't keep it up and it would help to have other positive voices chime in and support this kid.

Posted by: Christopher | Apr 9, 2010 8:03:14 PM

7. I love Bitter guy. More please.

Posted by: Rodney | Apr 9, 2010 8:38:07 PM

8. re: "things i hate." this kid is as annoying as his rant.

Posted by: nic | Apr 10, 2010 7:48:23 AM

9. "bad romance" kid: soon to be a major homosexual coming to a theatre near you.

Posted by: nic | Apr 10, 2010 7:52:38 AM

10. That kid is what Glambert must have been like as a kid...is it only me but hearing those lyrics come out of a boy's mouth was not right.

Posted by: riem | Apr 11, 2010 5:48:28 AM