Bill O'Reilly | Jason Mattera | News

Watch: Bill O'Reilly Gives Jason Mattera an Ambushing Lesson

Blowhards

Yesterday I posted video of anti-gay CPAC ranter Jason Mattera cornering Al Franken about the health care bill in an ambush interview. Last night, Bill O'Reilly gave Mattera a few tips on style.

Watch two blowhards talk shop, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. These people are so obnoxious.

Posted by: Wes | Apr 1, 2010 10:45:07 AM

2. c'mon man..these are NOT interviews this guy jason is not interested any any answer these politicians may give and is not after any info that might answer his questions...this is about attacking pure and simple so there should be no surprise that his hostility breeds hostility...he's out to be a jerk IMO...

Posted by: yeahisaidit | Apr 1, 2010 11:02:30 AM

3. Jason Mattera is a complete tool!!!!!!!

He wouldn't even shut up during his interview with O'Reilly. What a spaz!

Posted by: Jake | Apr 1, 2010 11:29:21 AM

4. Just when I cut O'Reilly slack for offering money to the father of the soldier he goes and shows what a douche he is. Mattera is even worse. Mattera putting his hand on peoples shoulders is totally unprofessional, one day he's going to get his lights put out.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Apr 1, 2010 11:48:58 AM

5. I"m getting a little glee from O'Reilly schooling him. Mattera- what I can I say that hasn't already been said. He's a parasite, with no care about anyone in this world but himself and how famous he can try to make himself. How old is the guy anyway, because his attempted hipster speak of "dude" and "sweet bro" is SO not convincing.

I still love how Chris Matthews cornered him about supporting the Iraq war but not enlisting because he preferred to fight it here in the safety of the basement of his mom's house.

Posted by: Brent | Apr 1, 2010 12:54:32 PM

6. LOL! Idiots. Bill is paying Al back for annihilating him at that book conference.

Posted by: TANK | Apr 1, 2010 1:59:56 PM

7. Grade-A asshole, this guy. I do not understand how he seems to forget the last 8 years and simply blames Obama for a "financial timebomb".

Either way, all these people just can't bear to have their dollars help others. For some reason, I don't mind if my money helps others in this country, so maybe I'm moral and stupid.

Posted by: Drew | Apr 1, 2010 4:01:51 PM

8. I stopped once he said "passing bills they have not read." Revisit "Fahrenheit 911" and the congressional interviews about the Patriot Act. In the interview a member of Congress from Detroit, MI sad the same thing, almost verbatim, for legislation that HE VOTED FOR! Idiots.

Posted by: Scott | Apr 3, 2010 12:35:36 PM

9. Jason Mattera is immature, He's just another Hannity.

Posted by: nvh | Jun 13, 2010 4:14:46 AM