Jesus Christ | News

Watch: Lil Marcie is Chucky's Evil Jesus Freak Sister

Marcie

What would Jesus do? Run, if he's smart.

The stuff of nightmares, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via omg)

Comments

1. that is just plain creepy.

Posted by: nic | Apr 27, 2010 10:59:36 AM

2. I'll be a zombie for him

Posted by: Jedd | Apr 27, 2010 11:12:55 AM

3. ahhhhhhgetitoffgetitoffgetitoff!!!

Posted by: HomoDM | Apr 27, 2010 11:13:51 AM

4. Well considering that Jesus WAS a zombie this makes perfect sense.

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | Apr 27, 2010 11:17:58 AM

5. ewwww creeepeeee! WTF! Talk about indoctrination!! I like the RAINBOW shirt..lol

Posted by: Disgusted American | Apr 27, 2010 11:21:50 AM

6. are you sure it's chuckie's sister? I think its actually chuckie himself in drag.

Posted by: gaylib | Apr 27, 2010 11:28:34 AM

7. WTF! I detest, clowns, mimes and ventriloquist. I guess I'll have to add jesus freak loving zombie puppets to that list.

Posted by: Keith | Apr 27, 2010 11:55:22 AM

8. It's the lost pilot episode of the Thunderbirds musical spin-off.

Posted by: Gerry Anderson | Apr 27, 2010 11:58:12 AM

9. She has limited mobility in her arms - just like mccain.

Posted by: KFLO | Apr 27, 2010 12:11:29 PM

10. Not as scary as real, human fundamentalists!

Posted by: Jack M | Apr 27, 2010 12:21:58 PM

11. I was raised in a fundamentalist family. I can still remember singing that song when I was about 5 or 6. Until I heard my aunt mumble, "Jesus must be pretty hard up for sunbeams."

Posted by: Mike in the Tundra | Apr 27, 2010 12:47:36 PM

12. lol my mom used to sing that song to us when we were kids! i thought she made it up!

that is too funny. and that doll is creepertastic.

Posted by: clayton | Apr 27, 2010 12:48:09 PM

13. Now try to make fun of the Muslim religion like that and you'll get a fatwa put on your head (which they will threaten to chop off).

Posted by: GrabbinNewscum | Apr 27, 2010 1:09:23 PM

14. Holy shit. Little Marcy. My mom used to play these records...only song I can remember is "Kiddie with a Curl on Top". She always creeped me out.

Posted by: DannyP | Apr 27, 2010 1:10:48 PM

15. I'm stunned to learn that's a known song. It has about six words. I assumed it was written by some public access channel crazy lady.

Posted by: Paul R | Apr 27, 2010 1:29:04 PM

16. @GrabbinNewscum No one is "making fun" of Jesus. This is a straight-up legit video taken from I think a TBN children's show. If it seems like a put-down, it's only because it is so cheesy in its sinister sincerity. However, you raise a fair point. One only needs to look at what happened last week with "South Park".

Posted by: jamal49 | Apr 27, 2010 2:10:41 PM

17. The only response I can muster?

Posted by: Tom Skylark | Apr 27, 2010 3:05:47 PM

18. Jesus loves me
    Yes I know
    For the Bible tells me so
    Up on da rooftop quik quik quik
    Down thru da chimeny come ole Saint Nick

Posted by: Fuckerup d'Ass | Apr 28, 2010 12:04:04 AM

19. I find SARAH PALIN creepier.

Posted by: lakevubud | Apr 28, 2010 4:02:54 AM

20. Now that takes me back....nothing like hearing "Wake up, wake up you sleepy head, it's time for Sunday School" on a Sunday morning. Guess what? The "singer" for Marcy is described as a "failed singer and trombonist". Here's the link for more info
    Love me some Little Marcy. Thanks for the memories.
    PS..She also sang a song entitled "I love little pussy"....no kidding. Wicked sense of humor.

Posted by: exfundie | Apr 28, 2010 2:09:56 PM