Fitness | News

BigGayDeal.com

Let's Get Physical: Gay Middle Aged Workout Video

Workout

"You're just my little sack of potatoes..and you like your French fries."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via buzzfeed)

Comments

1. Saw one of his videos on websoup the other day. A different guy was punching him in the chest. The host said it was some sort of foreplay. :-)

Posted by: Tom A. | Jun 25, 2010 10:23:13 AM

2. It's Cirque du Oldgay!

So cute in a weird way.

Posted by: Dallas | Jun 25, 2010 10:41:02 AM

3. -And the weightism/ageism starts pouring into the comments section in 5...4...3...2...

Posted by: wirrrn | Jun 25, 2010 10:49:46 AM

4. Uh, kinky...

Posted by: Brian in Texas | Jun 25, 2010 10:53:13 AM

5. It was also on Tosh.O this week. I love that show...almost as much as I love towleroad!

Posted by: Mike | Jun 25, 2010 10:57:52 AM

6. It's cool to see two guys having fun, even if they don't fit the standards (unrealistic) of our culture. Plus, that's a cool bed.

Posted by: bozemanmontana | Jun 25, 2010 11:01:50 AM

7. Awesome.

Posted by: yonkersconquers | Jun 25, 2010 11:25:07 AM

8. I half expected him to pull out one of those cannonball old school barbells one-handed!

He is awesome fer sure. My chiroprator would be set for life if I tried a stunt like that! lol

Posted by: Dallas | Jun 25, 2010 11:36:51 AM

9. I hope I have someone to love when I'm their age. That guy is strong too! And older daddy bears are hot :)

Posted by: Tone | Jun 25, 2010 11:48:23 AM

10. OK so hes got thin and very strong legs but that pregnancy belly is a stroke or heart attack waiting to happen. Metabolic syndrome is when your mid-section looks like and upside down apple and they both have it.

Posted by: GGREEN | Jun 25, 2010 11:52:47 AM

11. I think it's awesome and it seems to work for them. Long term relationships are great but you got to keep them SEKSI.

Posted by: RONTEX | Jun 25, 2010 11:55:48 AM

12. beyond ageism or weightism

this isn't really a legitimate work out for someone who is actually at a high risk for heart attack and stroke

it is a strange exercise of exhibitionism and voyeurism of something not especially entertaining

Posted by: boston | Jun 25, 2010 12:26:36 PM

13. This is odd and FANTASTIC.

Posted by: Timothy in DC | Jun 25, 2010 3:13:24 PM

14. I'm 47 -- that is middle-aged. These guys are much closer to what should be called "old." Nothing wrong being old, which is what we should all be so lucky to get at, but just like I don't pretend that I am a twink, guys over 55 shouldn't try to pretend that they are "middle-aged." And good that he can lift his partner, et cetera, but the fact is that both are unhealthily overweight, and should be more focused on doing aerobic, fat-burning exercises than building muscle.

Posted by: Rick S. | Jun 25, 2010 3:22:33 PM

15. creepy and kinda gross.

47 is middle aged? So you'll be alive at 94? Let's go by approximations. The average american male lives to be about 78, so that means that middle is 39...and if you want to be generous, give it a five years in either direction. Long story short: 47 is not middle aged, but old.

Posted by: TANK | Jun 25, 2010 3:30:12 PM

16. I just came.

Posted by: Stephen | Jun 25, 2010 4:09:27 PM

17. The men and women in my family live into their 90's, so as far as I am concerned, I am middle-aged. Plus, I'm slim, I don't smoke, I eat right, I limit my alcohol intake to one glass of wine a week, and I hit the gym everyday. I am looking forward to a fit and productive old age.

Posted by: Rick S. | Jun 25, 2010 6:36:38 PM

18. well as far as I'm concerned, you're an old man...and I don't know what it irritates me so much...but it's starting to make me laugh...at me.

Posted by: TANK | Jun 25, 2010 6:44:56 PM

19. It's all fun and games until someone ruptures a disc...

Posted by: Randy | Jun 25, 2010 8:32:05 PM

20. ...and just as predictable as the Ageist and Weightist comments, the "It's an unhealthy lifestyle/ high risk lifestyle" argument, said without any concept of irony by fellow Gay men, when we have had those exact words thrown in their face by homophobes for decades. What business is it of anyone's what someone eats or doesn't, or whether they excercise or not? It's their body, not yours, and they can do what they like with it- unless a fat person is sitting on your chest forcing you to eat bucket after bucket of KFC at gunpoint, I can't see how it affects anyone else.

Posted by: wirrrn | Jun 26, 2010 9:15:55 AM

21. Is is sad I recognize that hotel room? It looks like the Aqua Caliente hotel in Palm Springs.

Posted by: Intoguyz | Jun 27, 2010 3:46:38 PM