Comments

1. Disgusted American says

Kirk Cameron’s head woulda’ exploded – if that was him. Looks like a dad/son deal going on. :) …afterwards they went back to Dustins NY apt..and made passionate love…Dustin Topped. :)

2. Jeff in NC says

FYI on Kirk Cameron: he did have a gay assistant who was made godfather to one of his kids. He is a Jesus freak, but not so bad (to a point I presume) when it comes to us; not that I’m defending his Jesus freak ways mind you.

I know the asst., so unless he’s been lying and making all the rest up I have to believe it.

As for Jason & Dustin: Carry On Dudes!!!

3. JusticeontheRocks says

I’ve wanted to kiss Jason Bateman for a long time myself. And our greatest living actor gets to do the deed. Life isn’t always fair.

4. Kyle says

I strongly recommend ______ B l a c k W h i t e C u p i d * C o m ______ to you where I just found my interracial boyfriend! You know it is a great place to meet black men and beautiful women. What’s kind of relationship do you want?

5. Henry Holland says

“You people are so dense sometimes”

Right, because NO ONE that’s married and has kids EVER in the history of the world has been homosexual. Oh wait……

Good for them, how hot!

6. Jerry says

Hoffman, Pacino, and Rourke are all Method kissers, so you have to figure that Hoffman was fully immerse in the moment at the time.

And “back to Dustin’s NY apartment”? Hon, they were at a LAKERS game. To go back to NY for sex would be just plain silly, because they’d have to catch a red-eye on an MGM grand for a flight that would be long enough for the two of them to flip=flop f*ck six or seven times over. Now, had they been at a KNICKS game (yeah, right, the Knicks in the post-season; don’t make me laught)…

7. says

Dustin Hoffman is one of the funniest people on the planet. And Jason Bateman, though I am VERY proud of him that he continues to be a working actor, should be a MUCH bigger star than he is. Cause he’s just that good.

The two of them together? Comedy gold!

8. Mel says

Oh my people, relax.. It is a joke.. The pic is a close-up.. In the full version you can see their wives beside them laughing their heads off :)

9. Kenn says

Who cares whether this was for real or not. That Hoffman and Master Bateman were comfortable to do this while the cameras were focused on them is liberating in and of itself! Kudos to the two of them. I wonder what Mrs. Robinson would have thought of it.

10. TJ says

Sorry to burst everyone’s bubble — Dustin Hoffman is a season ticket holder for the Lakers & its a running joke that at every game he gets featured on the “kiss Cam.” He’s kissed his wife, a whole role of fans, the Beer Man etc..

11. says

UGGHH!! Who does the cooking in the house, Jason, or Dustin? Does Jason call Dustin “Daddy’? Dustin is a real cougar!

I hope this is not real….really!
    I won’t go see another Dustin Hoffman movie again.