Cristiano Ronaldo | Football | News | Underwear

Photos: New Cristiano Ronaldo Armani Underwear Shots

Ronaldo1

Since the world is focused on the World Cup, Armani has decided to drop a couple more shirtless shots of underwear and jeans spokesmodel Cristiano Ronaldo. The images were reportedly shot in Madrid and will hit billboards and magazines shortly.

One more, AFTER THE JUMP...

Ronaldo2

Comments

1. I can't deal with how beautiful he is.

Posted by: Jordan | Jun 14, 2010 1:15:09 PM

2. The World Cup has been a bevy of hot men. Ronaldo does not even make my top 10.

Posted by: crispy | Jun 14, 2010 1:15:51 PM

3. he's too good-looking. is he even real?

Posted by: John | Jun 14, 2010 1:19:21 PM

4. Can those obliques even be real??

Posted by: Mike C. | Jun 14, 2010 1:27:56 PM

5. hottttttt cr7

Posted by: son | Jun 14, 2010 1:32:37 PM

6. I get that he is a good looking guy and all but I just don't see what makes him and David Beckham so desirable among so many? I guess he just isn't my type and all. Kind of annoying that we are kinda force fed this type of beauty, I guess. What ever floats your boat.

Posted by: Will Jones | Jun 14, 2010 1:37:55 PM

7. Wow, they've done some serious Photoshop work on his face. That first one doesn't look like him at all. It's like they mashed him up with Yoann Gourcuff to give him a better chin.

Posted by: Andrew W | Jun 14, 2010 1:40:20 PM

8. Tiny Peen.

Posted by: James | Jun 14, 2010 1:58:13 PM

9. Am I the only one who thinks he's actually pretty gross? His face screams narcissism and egotism, which to me is one of the worst and most unattractive qualities in people.

Posted by: Chris K | Jun 14, 2010 2:12:00 PM

10. @Chris K

No you're not. He's pretty cleaned up in these pics but most of the time he looks greasy and gross. These shots are ok.

Posted by: R. | Jun 14, 2010 2:28:26 PM

11. but not a hair in sight on that luscious body. To run your hands, or better yet, tongue over that must be close to what heaven is like!

Posted by: MDtopdad | Jun 14, 2010 2:34:32 PM

12. That's a straight man? OK then.

Posted by: Steve | Jun 14, 2010 2:34:35 PM

13. He's probably a very attractive man; but these photos are incredibly photoshopped, which has become standard for photos such as these. I'll stick with admiring my husband, who is 100% real beauty inside and out.

Posted by: Anonymous | Jun 14, 2010 2:42:09 PM

14. and his mom was watching!

Posted by: joao de deus | Jun 14, 2010 2:44:17 PM

15. Though I might cause a wreck if, while driving, I pass him mowing a yard, I'm not going to put pics of him on my hard drive for further inspection and enjoyment. I am grateful for his support for same-sex marriage in Portugal, though.

Posted by: clint | Jun 14, 2010 2:47:30 PM

16. OMIGOD! He is very attractive, photoshoped or not. If most of you would stop writing rude remarks from behind your computers and head to the gym, just maybe you wouldn't be so bitter! lol

Posted by: wopboptorledo | Jun 14, 2010 2:52:33 PM

17. @Will Jones
    It's "whatever lifts your luggage" now...

Posted by: Jerry | Jun 14, 2010 2:54:56 PM

18. David who?

Posted by: Rad | Jun 14, 2010 3:00:49 PM

19. no bitterness here, especially not for reasons mentioned above, but I agree that he has that "mirror-kisser" quality that is at the bottom of my attractiveness list.

Posted by: Bryant | Jun 14, 2010 3:07:47 PM

20. cute but the screamy, queeny, pointy head hair is a big turn off.

Posted by: GGREEN | Jun 14, 2010 3:08:49 PM

21. I LOVE CRISTIANO!!!!!!!!....I WILL ONE DAY BE IN HIS ARMS LOL:)

Posted by: Farrah Mohammed | Jun 14, 2010 3:12:12 PM

22. Im sorry,who doesn't like a fit man...but I liek a Man WITH FUR/everywhere..untrimmed! He's just a Older type Twinkie....not that I'd throw him outa' bed..but Ill take a hairy guy anyday.

Posted by: Disgusted American | Jun 14, 2010 3:25:36 PM

23. Why does the word 'bitter' get peddled out by the same old crowd every time someone says something they disagree with? Let's retire that ridiculous word. It's become the hallmark of idiocy.

Posted by: Andrew W | Jun 14, 2010 3:34:45 PM

24. Wow. Very few people seem to arouse passions like a Cristiano post, eh...?
    Half love him, half hate him; he's the Apple Computer of soccer players....!
    Personally, I think he's dreamy - I really like his smile...!
    To those who don't like him: Fine, more for me...!!
    To eash his own, I suppose...!

Posted by: Terrance | Jun 14, 2010 4:41:36 PM

25. This guy is beautiful. Period.

Anyone who says otherwise, even if he is not your "taste" - is bitter in my book. There is no denying he is an attractive man reagrdless of personal "type".

Furthermore - when people say childish things like "tiny peen" that is so played out and dumb. Physiologically people don't go walking around with hard-ons every second of the day. You have no idea how big he is. So don't be so stupid.

Posted by: Tell it like it is | Jun 14, 2010 4:44:40 PM