Adam Lambert | Glenn Beck | News | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #673

DANGER: The perils of lesbianity.

THE OVERTON WINDOW: The bizarre trailer for Glenn Beck's new book.

ADAM LAMBERT: And the female fan from Scranton who loves him.

TRAINWRECK:Countess Luann mocked by KTLA interns at performance of "Money Can't Buy You Class".

For recent Guides to the Tube, click HERE.

Comments

1. Money can't buy you a singing voice either. Man my ears are bleeding.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Jun 10, 2010 5:28:19 PM

2. This sounds like the effort of someone who has had a few too many drinks in a bar and gets up to sing karaoke. I am glad she seems to be enjoying herself, but why inflict this on others? I remember on the RHNY episode where she met with her producer to discuss this song. He mentioned Itzhak Perlman and Luann referred to him as a singer.

Posted by: voet | Jun 10, 2010 5:58:57 PM

3. She is no longer a countess, she divorced the count. She is allowed the use of a coutesy title, such that she is now LuAnn, Countess Du Lesseps, not Countess Du Lesseps. Just like Diana, after the divorce, was no longer Princess Diana but could use the courtesy title of Diana, Princess of Wales. Just FYI. I think she is trash and it is true, money cannot buy you class. She is living proof.

Posted by: willi | Jun 10, 2010 6:55:42 PM

4. Money Can't Save Your Ass..., from the cut-out bin.

Posted by: Sean | Jun 10, 2010 9:07:54 PM

5. I strongly recommend ______ B l a c k W h i t e C u p i d * C o m ______ to you where I just found my interracial boyfriend! You know it is a great place to meet black men and beautiful women. What's kind of relationship do you want?

Posted by: alicia | Jun 10, 2010 10:33:44 PM

6. Money can't buy you talent, either...

Posted by: Brian | Jun 10, 2010 11:35:09 PM

7. Yikes. She couldn't hold a note if you put it in her hand.

Posted by: Tonic | Jun 11, 2010 7:57:42 AM