Cristiano Ronaldo | Football | News | Portugal

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: Cristiano Ronaldo in the Locker Room

Ronaldo

Nike presents a behind-the-scenes look at the Portuguese football superstar.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. really odd how he dropped the drink he didn't want on the locker room floor, and how he randomly cuts the trainer's hair with the tape scissors, presumably b/c he's bored

Posted by: me | Jun 18, 2010 9:12:41 AM

2. Love every second wathcing this hot guy. Hottest athlete at this time. I imagine it must be demanding to be at the spotlight all the time and still focusing the game and play brilliantly.
    I know many disagree with me, but I think he is just handsome.
    MrDreamy and MrSteamy for me.

(Thanks for the video TL)

Posted by: Matt26 | Jun 18, 2010 9:14:55 AM

3. Really? After all your reporting of the difficulties faced by gay athletes because of the perception that the gays are only interested in trying to sneak a peek at their naked fellow players in the locker rooms, you post this?

Posted by: Dave Johnson | Jun 18, 2010 9:14:56 AM

4. Not the best haircut idea ever.

Posted by: JusticeontheRocks | Jun 18, 2010 9:15:58 AM

5. Play brilliantly? You mean like when he took 2 blatant dives in last week's World Cup match against Ivory Coast? Ronaldo's a hack.

Posted by: crispy | Jun 18, 2010 9:26:05 AM

6. Praise the baby Jesus for the Portuguese and whomever invented soccer.

Posted by: Kelly | Jun 18, 2010 9:38:00 AM

7. I can't put my finger on it, but something about this video makes me think this guy is just a totally egotistical as*hole.

I've always thought it was pretty in pictures, but now I just think he is a dick.

And the strangest part is I can't figure out what in this video makes me feel that way???....I know weird.

Posted by: Snarky | Jun 18, 2010 11:23:02 AM

8. Soccer was invented by the English

Posted by: chris in Sarasota | Jun 18, 2010 1:47:37 PM

9. That was incredibly dull.

@Dave Johnson, I didn't see any naked men, or even much time spent on shirtless men. Cool out. It was a Nike promo, not something shot through a hole cut in the locker room wall.

Posted by: Paul R | Jun 18, 2010 1:53:54 PM

10. @snarky, see the first comment.

Posted by: me | Jun 18, 2010 2:06:22 PM

11. Is it just me, or was the whole Portuguese team hot?

Posted by: Ryan | Jun 18, 2010 2:13:07 PM

12. He is not very good looking upon closer inspection...blemishes and the sort. Explains the black & white images coming out of Armani.

Posted by: SSCHIEFRSHA | Jun 18, 2010 8:16:00 PM

13. ill take the blemishes!!!ill take you just the way you arrrrreeeeeeee!!!!!

Posted by: sal | Jun 18, 2010 11:27:06 PM

14. @ME and SNARKY,

if you observe, the guy who hands out those bottles hands him two. cristiano takes the one he wants and drops the other into the tub. what's egotistical about that? where does this snarkiness come from? ronaldo has not spoken against the gay community. to the contrary, he supports equal marriage rights. when asked recently his opinion on gay marriage, he said, "The Portuguese man that I am, I try to keep informed about what is happening in my country. I know the law was passed and the comment it deserves is that we must respect the choices made by anyone, because, after all, all citizens should have the exact same rights and responsibilities."

Posted by: nic | Jun 19, 2010 4:42:08 PM

15. He is beautiful, just beautiful.

Posted by: Kyle | Jun 20, 2010 12:06:11 AM

16. Hot!!

Posted by: Daveynyc | Jun 20, 2010 8:26:21 PM

17. I think he looks bored and sad.

Posted by: Richard | Oct 12, 2010 6:25:19 PM

18. i don't think he came across as near the ass as he has been reported being...a couple things...the drink he dropped...was dropped back into the bucket the trainer had gotten it out from and not onto the floor...and he was playfully snipping ONE hair off his trainer who was removing the tape from his foot which shows he has a fairly good relationship with his team. Yes he is a sports "super star" and having the camera on what is little more than a very young man all the time has got to be very invasive.
    and he is pretty hot.