True Blood | Video

Watch: Alexander Skarsgard Manhandles His Co-Star

Alex

Some behind-the-scenes footage of Alexander Skarsgard getting pretty frisky with his "Beyond the Pole" (insert your own joke here) co-star Rhys Thomas has found its way onto the Internet. Watch the True Blood star perform a striptease and opt to use his tongue rather than his fangs, AFTER THE JUMP.

Comments

1. This is VERY gay and I like it.

Posted by: realitythink | Jul 9, 2010 8:57:48 PM

2. Very hot! I'm soooo jealous of Rhys.

Posted by: daws | Jul 9, 2010 9:47:01 PM

3. Alex is hot and so is this clip, but WHAT on earth is going here?

Posted by: E. | Jul 9, 2010 11:06:28 PM

4. I love how he nearly rims him, like, 4 separate times.

Posted by: Robert | Jul 9, 2010 11:10:47 PM

5. Further proof that gay sex is just a couple of alcoholic drinks away, no matter how straight you think you are. Lucky Rhys. (He's cute, too.)

Posted by: Dback | Jul 9, 2010 11:21:07 PM

6. not much different from what goes on in college...

Posted by: daftpunkydavid | Jul 10, 2010 1:13:28 AM

7. He looks like he's lit.

Posted by: Rodney W. | Jul 10, 2010 2:14:47 AM

8. He's hot. He's having drunk fun. But he's a Swede, were guys are much more comfortable with nakedness and touching, so I actually don't think too much off it. But at least he's nice to look at!

Posted by: Em | Jul 10, 2010 4:10:12 AM

9. These guys are just average to me. Straights (let's assume) doing "gay" stuff is such a turn off to me. I'm about mutual and these 2 are just playing around college style. I don't find anything sexy with these 2 other than bad dancing from 2 white straight (allegedly) guys.

Posted by: FunMe | Jul 10, 2010 5:56:52 AM

10. This is just an example of what a little beer mixed with the total awesomeness that is Freddie Mercury can do!

Posted by: Michael | Jul 10, 2010 9:31:45 AM

11. Stupid! And neither one is attractive or sexy. Yuck!

Posted by: Patrick | Jul 10, 2010 10:25:32 AM

12. Jaeger....

Posted by: J | Jul 10, 2010 10:43:59 AM

13. I don't get the interest in Skarsgard. He looks like your stereotypical backwoods Kentucky inbred maynard. Guess I'll have to watch an episode of "True Blood" to see if the camera likes him when he's processed to be in front of it. And I have no idea who the other guy is, nor do I want to. I get no pings off either one of them, so they hold no interest for me.

Posted by: Kyle Sullivan | Jul 10, 2010 11:12:29 AM

14. Leave people the fuck alone. Chirst sake, people can't even share an innocent moment without someone pointing fingers or making insinuations. Wipe the freakin' drool from your mouth and stop trying to make everyone gay. It only makes you look like you're trying to justify your own homosexuality. Be comfortable with who you are and let others live their lives.

Posted by: Charles | Jul 10, 2010 11:21:01 AM

15. Kyle is right. NOT sexy.

Posted by: SSCHIEFRSHA | Jul 10, 2010 11:28:08 AM

16. meh.

Posted by: tc | Jul 10, 2010 11:35:36 AM

17. just 2 drunk straight guys acting like frat boys

no big deal really

it's the male equivalent of something on Girls Gone Wild

Alex is a good looking guy, though he looks a mess here :)

Posted by: neverstops | Jul 10, 2010 11:55:19 AM

18. Yep, Jaeger...

Hi-fucking-larious.

But not nearly as funny was what will now follow:
    Phase 1, Breathless speculation that Skarsgard is secretly gay.
    Phase 2, A flood of hilarious re-enactments on YouTube by everyone from a bunch of Seniors in Assisted Care to the Singapore School of Broadcasting's Second Semester Class to anonymous groups of 5th grade boys.
    Phase 3, Expressions of concern by MADD, Parent's Television Whatever, National Council on Alcoholism and at least one fundamentalist Christian.
    Phase 4, Expression of outrage by Pole Dancer spokeswoman Linda Labea.
    Phase 5, Public expressions of remorse by everyone present in the hotel room during this "sad and unfortunate incident."
    Phase 6, An announcement by Skarsgard that he is entering treatment for alcoholism and sex addiction.
    Phase 7, Public expressions of support from scores of sober, B-list celebrities saturating the chat shows.
    Phase 8, Announcement of impending nuptials between Skarsgard and Lindsey Lohan upon their release from Promises.

Posted by: mcQuaidLA | Jul 10, 2010 12:59:40 PM

19. This is far, far less embarrassing than dating Kate Bosworth.

Posted by: Please | Jul 10, 2010 1:32:19 PM

20. Kyle, your perpetuation of fictitious, mass-media derived stereotypes about Kentucky is embarrassing. (For you, I mean - not my home state.) Your casual ignorance is only compounded by your inability to get "get a ping", whatever that means, from Skarsgard.

Anyway, forget pings. Focus on getting a clue.

Posted by: virtualdespot | Jul 10, 2010 1:35:04 PM

21. Ok sorry, I'm a straight girl lurking, but I think this is real hot lol. It's not a Jager frat party in Kentucky, he's not your average dude stereotype, this is just honest fun. and he doesnt have to dress up to be sexy to me. 90s boyband thermal wear will do 'cause it's not about that. he's got this seething sexuality which is like pouring out of him and I love a sexual guy lols. If you look at his eyes in the molesting parts he looks pretty into it, not that that makes it gay, but he's just a sexually comfortable person. Don't care that much about his orientation even if I wish he is bi if anything haha. Who knows, he's hot, however.(teehee)

Posted by: xexe | Jul 10, 2010 4:12:57 PM

22. Okay so it's a hot mess, but hot nonetheless.

Posted by: sparks | Jul 10, 2010 4:34:25 PM

23. Is it only me that thinks that Alexander is into dope? His face looks haggard this year. I guess there are some problems in there. Time will tell.

Posted by: Lexxvs | Jul 10, 2010 7:58:49 PM

24. Healthy looking - sexy.

Semiconscious, wasted drunks - not sexy.

Posted by: pixelwizard | Jul 10, 2010 8:30:02 PM