I'm Not Gay | Jake Pavelka | News | Reality TV

Jake Pavelka's Buddy: He's Never Been to a West Hollywood Gay Bar

Pavelka

Jake Pavelka's "close friend" has responded to rumors that TV's Bachelor took a trip to a gay bar with another contestant:

“'Jake has never even heard of Mickey’s, let alone been there,' a close friend of Jake’s tells OK! exclusively. 'He has no problem going to a gay bar as a straight man. He has friends from all different places with different backgrounds, but this story is simply not true.'"

Previously...
Jake Pavelka Could Be Gay, Guess Random Tabloid Sources [tr]

Comments

1. For someone as talentless as he is, he should welcome some gay rumors. They might help him get a job. Just saying.

Posted by: gayalltheway | Jul 1, 2010 11:51:43 AM

2. Ok, this is going a bit far, first at all, why the need of this guy to defend Pavelka? Second, there are thousands of gay bars in USA and other thousands around the world, if the guy is gay he sure went to at least one wherever at some in his life (he's a pilot). But in the end, gay or not I don't think it is our problem, is HIS problem so he must deal with it. end of rant. thankyouverymuch

Posted by: Beto | Jul 1, 2010 11:52:23 AM

3. why is he not wearing a shirt? just saying...

Posted by: Amaezm | Jul 1, 2010 11:56:29 AM

4. @Beto:

If someone was spreading (what were to the best of my knowledge) false rumors about a close friend of mine, I would stand up for that person too. It's called being a good friend. And as for gay bars, I'm gay, 31, and never stepped foot into one. I've simply never felt the urge to do so.

Posted by: Argos | Jul 1, 2010 12:16:41 PM

5. Why does everyone always think that "just saying" is the ultimate cool way to totally drive home your point?

He is pretty f*kin' hot though. Just saying.

Posted by: ATLJason | Jul 1, 2010 12:20:35 PM

6. that's obviously a gay muscleboy body. the defense rests!

Posted by: b mac | Jul 1, 2010 12:57:17 PM

7. how come no one is citing his tearful breakdown after being booted off "Dancing with the Stars" as evidence?

Posted by: neverstops | Jul 1, 2010 1:16:15 PM

8. yummy! :P

Posted by: jess | Jul 1, 2010 1:27:13 PM

9. He has always come across as a nice, sensitive, sweet, straight-forward guy. Why the need to rip him apart, you bitchy queens?

Just sayin'.

Posted by: Asher | Jul 1, 2010 1:29:16 PM

10. One look at that guy would tempt many str8 men to the gay side.

Checklist: single, neat, thin. Just sayin'

Posted by: anon | Jul 1, 2010 1:44:29 PM

11. this is odd. I have a few very good friends, but being able to know whether or not they've ever heard of a certain place of business is pretty impossible!

Just saying....

Posted by: Tom A. | Jul 1, 2010 2:08:53 PM

12. he is beautiful on the outside

Posted by: tony x | Jul 1, 2010 2:12:56 PM

13. Would he keep the shirt on and just take off those fucking pants already...just saying.

Posted by: B-rod | Jul 1, 2010 2:13:42 PM

14. put this man on True Blood now!

Posted by: chris | Jul 1, 2010 2:42:10 PM

15. I despise reality TV show "actors" and reality TV shows in general.

Just sayin'.

Posted by: gayalltheway | Jul 1, 2010 2:46:32 PM

16. I'd still welcome him to the gaybourhood with open arms or legs.. just saying!

Posted by: Kyle | Jul 1, 2010 4:16:46 PM

17. so what's the deal with his not having sex for 4 months with his "intended"? somehing is fishy here, and it's more than vienna.

Posted by: nic | Jul 1, 2010 4:34:35 PM

18. Who gives a FF? Just saying..

Posted by: Anonymous | Jul 1, 2010 6:03:02 PM

19. I agree with NIC. This is "fishy".
    I'm sure I saw him at the GAY bar in Venice ... Roosterfish!

The "Westside" of LA by the beach has many of his kind: kinda closeted, kinda downloady,saying he's "bi" ...

let me recheck his ADAM4ADAM ad.
    ;-)

Posted by: FunMe | Jul 1, 2010 11:41:48 PM

20. I'm just saying that I clicked the wrong link; where's the one with Jake naked?!

Posted by: Drew | Jul 2, 2010 2:13:39 AM

21. It's not the dodgy gaybar accusations that are the smoking gun here,,,it's the embroidered western shirts left untucked, the v-necks sans t-shirts, the hi-polished dress boots, the over moisturized forehead and that CANOPY BED! at the Texas house that left the jury "still out". But he finally "dotted the gay" with his girlishly dramatic hystrionics when broke down and wept(think Richard Simmons) upon his dismissal from "Basketweaving with the Stars(?)". Quote: "it was that last pirouette that messed me up!"

Posted by: FATSO | Jul 2, 2010 8:48:56 AM

22. Now he's gonna HAVE to marry Vienna just to beard out that he's straight.

Posted by: DD in NYC | Jul 2, 2010 8:53:06 AM

23. Jake's allegedly str8 bud on YouTube. Dayum.

Posted by: rhinbham | Jul 2, 2010 12:59:46 PM

24. I think the point is, do we CARE? Who the fuck IS this guy? Do we CARE and...Jake's friend = PR rep.

What friend goes straight to OK! magazine? I mean, come on mary sue, this is his PR flack! Btw, who is this guy again?

Even in the UK we're being Jake and Vienna-ed (or whatever her name is) to death and it's NOTHING to do with us. It's not even on our TV screens. It's obvious it's a PR drive to announce this guy to the world.

He probably is a total closet case anyway.

------------------------------