Passing The Plate: Priest Embezzled $1.3 Million For Hustlers

54775666

Via Joe.My.God.: Roman Catholic priest Kevin J. Gray, 64, was arrested in Waterbury, Conn., today and charged with first-degree larceny. He is accused of having skimmed $1.3 million from the Sacred Heart/Sagrado Corazon parish over the past seven years in order to spend it on rentboys and on the kinds of things rentboys like—fancy hotels, meals and clothing.

I nominate Clint Eastwood for the biopic.

Comments

1. TANK says

That’s a lotta whoooers! They’re all scum or implicated somewhere in scummy behavior–even the gay friendly ones are more harmful than not. Hope he kills himself.

2. Steve says

But the poor rent boys have to put out for these twisted old Christian hypocrites….not sure I could do it.

Join the Hypocrites’ Club, buddy!

3. Dave says

Clint Eastwood!!! Well… I have to admit in all of the excitement, I kind of lost count myself… Did I cum once or twice… Go ahead… Make me gay… Again… Why do these fools give money to these fools? Oh ya, they’re fools!

4. Matt26 says

Unbelievable. It is good they get caught. But how can they keep it secret for fo many years? Hypocrites really (as Steve pointed out) preaching sth and then doing it.
    I don’t know how churches can get over these scandals unless people attending… I can’t even write it.

5. Matt26 says

I need to clear few things on my prev writing. I meant preaching one thing (about gay life style) and the doing against their own words. Hypocrites
    And: I don’t know how churches can get over these scandals unless people attending have known this or are same kind of hypocrites, forgiving their priests and still keeping up their dislike of gays.

6. jaragon says

I think people keep going to church because a) they are truly religious, b) it’s just a habit c) they are looking for clients for rentboy.com

7. johnny says

Pretty mean-spirited kick at ol’ Clint, don’t ya think?

“I know what you’re thinking. ‘Did he fire six shots or only five?’ Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you’ve got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?”

8. walter says

another catholic priest putting his best something foward. but be grateful for one thing he paid for his boys not just abused them because he could. he sort of sets higher standards for priests. he actually didn’t grab a 12 year old altar boy.

9. Stan James says

Obviously one of the better priests. He just stole to get some pussy and live high on the hog.

He should be honored by the church – as an example of not abusing little kids.

10. says

His Church will just have to charge more for BINGO, to re-coop their loses. I guess he was giving those rent-boys last rates! Do rent-boys give S & H Stamps? Wonder how many of those rent-boys got their training as alter boys?

11. gr8guyca says

Actually, he did the right thing.

It was better for him to steal money in order to meet his sexual needs with rentboys than to molest innocent young boys at church.

12. TANK says

“It was better for him to STEAL MONEY in order to meet his sexual needs with rentboys than to molest innocent young boys at church.”

Therefore,

“Actually, he did the right thing”

I have one request. And that is to have SHARKS WITH FRIKEN LASERBEAMS ATTACHED TO THEIR HEADS!

“Who would have thought that, when compared to hundreds of other Catholic priests, this one looks like the good guy?”

&#$! @!*$ YOU #$@%%@%^*!