Matt Bomer | New York | News

Photos: Matt Bomer Gets Himself Wet

Bomer

Matt Bomer apparently doesn't have an air conditioner, so he's resorted to pouring water all over himself on the roof.

One more shot, AFTER THE JUMP...

Bomer2

Comments

1. HOT HOT HOT

Posted by: javo | Jul 2, 2010 3:08:10 PM

2. Matt looks sexy, there is no denying that. I expect a lot of jeaulous gay men will write negative comments after me. They can't handle an attractive gay man. They have to repeat heterosexual prejudices that gay people are never good enough.

Posted by: Bill | Jul 2, 2010 3:12:19 PM

3. Ooh la la. Very excited about White Collar season 2. More please.

Posted by: 7 | Jul 2, 2010 3:21:03 PM

4. Good Lord! That men is unreal.

Posted by: John | Jul 2, 2010 3:25:29 PM

5. Matt Bomer makes me crazy! It seems mean of the universe to create a guy so incredibly sexy and then keep him totally out of my reach!

Seriously though, he's great and so is his show. Looking forward to season 2.

Posted by: E. | Jul 2, 2010 3:29:12 PM

6. I don't have anything negative to say about him, he is gorgeous (although i suspect he has the personality of a used car salesman, theres always a catch with guys this hot)

But he does need to fucking come out. The whole staying in the closet for female fans is utter bullshit.

Posted by: brandon | Jul 2, 2010 3:41:24 PM

7. It's not bullshit, and he should not come out. But I don't think I need to tell him that. If you have aspirations for a-lister, don't come out of the closet...because it won't work for you. There are no openly gay a-list celebrities. And as to happiness..rupert everett's really happy, isn't he?

Posted by: TANK | Jul 2, 2010 3:47:56 PM

8. YES PLEASE!

p.s. I'm a straight female and it doesn't matter to me if he's gay or straight- the boy is yum-licious!

Posted by: Lauren | Jul 2, 2010 4:20:37 PM

9. Is it time for him to start capitalizing on his sexuality instead of keeping it under wraps? I'm sure that should be his call, but I'm pretty sure the gay community would be happy to have another Super Gay Celebrity.

Posted by: jimstoic | Jul 2, 2010 4:37:12 PM

10. Thank you for making me completely forget everything I was working on -- I shouldn't check my feeds at work!

Maybe if I look again I'll forget to feel guilty :)

Posted by: Chris | Jul 2, 2010 4:37:34 PM

11. Oh come on, everyone knows he's gay. He basically said so, and he lives an openly gay life.

I honestly can't decide if his show is any good or if I just like watching him. He's perfect. I'm surprised they don't expose his body on the show, since they do everything else they can to exploit his looks (which is fine by me).

Posted by: Paul R | Jul 2, 2010 4:42:40 PM

12. Talk about keeping hydrated! Love it!

Posted by: Dano | Jul 2, 2010 4:44:07 PM

13. OMG. he's just so damned hot.sh....it
    just too much for color tv!!!

Posted by: tinhouston | Jul 2, 2010 4:44:08 PM

14. yummy!

Posted by: Beto | Jul 2, 2010 4:51:50 PM

15. Well Bill, per usual, your absurd generalizations are right on target. Nothing but hate so far.

Posted by: Paul R | Jul 2, 2010 5:54:22 PM

16. Um, Matt has never been in.

And I don't think he needs to tell every media outlet across the country whether he's top or bottom just so some queen can sleep better at night.

Sometimes people are the best examples when they just *live their lives.*

Posted by: Spike | Jul 2, 2010 6:41:02 PM

17. How do you "basically say so"? Is that like being "slightly pregnant"?

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | Jul 2, 2010 8:13:42 PM

18. "If you have aspirations for a-lister, don't come out of the closet...because it won't work for you. There are no openly gay a-list celebrities."

So tragic about Jane Lynch and Neil Patrick Harris, isn't it? They'll never be offered top-drawer movies like "Knight and Day."

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | Jul 2, 2010 8:15:51 PM

19. No out A-listers? Ellen and NPH? Rosie?

The less celebrated ones rumored to be gay will start the wave soon. Closet living is done, as far as the young talent is concerned. It's the press people and reps that are perpetuating all of the smoke and mirrors.

Posted by: freddy | Jul 2, 2010 8:20:53 PM

20. NPH is not an a-lister. I don't want to sound like I'm bashing him, but he was never an a-list celebrity who could command leading man status. He's a perfectly competent actor in his own right, but by no means a super celeb.

As to rosie and ellen, they're not leading men, are they? They're talkshow host comedians who've achieve a lot. No gay man has done what rosie or ellen have done.

I'm not defending the closet. You have a choice. If you want to be true to yourself and open about your sexual orientation, by all means...come out. If you understand the sacrifice it will take to keep that from the public, but are willing to make it for money and status, stay closeted. Of course it would be great if tom cruise and john travolta, and everyone else in the closet came out...but it wouldn't be great for them.

As to jane lynch...more power to her (one of the few lesbians who can actually make me laugh in some of the roles she's been in), but she's no headliner.

Posted by: TANK | Jul 2, 2010 8:32:03 PM

21. And don't you think I'd like to be wrong? I would, of course. America is a very bigoted place, and extremely hostile toward its lgbt citizens. Not as hostile as backward shitholes like Iran, but pretty hostile for a developed nation. Its people are largely retrograde on human rights issues (by historical comparison). It's christianity, and don't forget that america is a christian country (by popular affiliation).

Posted by: TANK | Jul 2, 2010 8:39:39 PM

22. No you never like to be wrong. You'll insist you're right with you're last self-loathingly closeted breath.

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | Jul 2, 2010 10:06:02 PM

23. Yeah...closeted. Only in your most feverishly satisfying dreams, DE. Look, fatold, just because I don't have sex in public and enjoy bathhouses doesn't mean that I'm a closeted freak.

As to the content, old man, how many a-list celebrities (don't redefine it and talk past my point) are out and proud? How many? Yes, none. We can't even get out men to play our civil rights heroes, e.g., harvey milk.

Posted by: TANK | Jul 2, 2010 10:18:35 PM

24. Yeah closeted. What's your name smartass?

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | Jul 2, 2010 10:32:03 PM

25. "Look, fatold...As to the content, old man..."
    Posted by: TANK | Jul 2, 2010 10:18:35 PM

...hah. Not much hostility and self-loathing anger there, much, huh, oh wise and thoughtful one?

"You'll insist you're right with you're last self-loathingly closeted breath.
    Posted by: David Ehrenstein | Jul 2, 2010 10:06:02 PM

...nail. Head. Meet hammer!

Posted by: dave02657 | Jul 2, 2010 10:40:46 PM