News | Russell Tovey

Russell Tovey Offers a Thumb on Guys with iPhones

Russelltovey

Gay actor Russell Tovey, who plays werewolf George Sands on the BBC drama Being Human, hitches a ride on the Guys with iPhones site (warning site NSFW).

Comments

1. I love Being Human but I didn't know that "George" was gay. He's got the cutest big ears!

Posted by: David | Aug 16, 2010 1:58:06 PM

2. Hi I'm Kenn,

...and I'm addicted to wearwolves...Don't they pay them UK actors, what the hell is up with the 70's singlewide look of that room?

Posted by: Kenn I | Aug 16, 2010 1:58:20 PM

3. My lordy he's hot. I want to have twins with him.

Posted by: adamblast | Aug 16, 2010 2:00:23 PM

4. Love that show. And George/Russell is such a hottie. Yep I love the ears too! Can think of lots of ways to put those to good use hehe.

The vampire is also a cutie.

Posted by: Dagoril | Aug 16, 2010 2:03:26 PM

5. Well we all know how handy big ears can be on a man...

Posted by: Tone | Aug 16, 2010 2:12:35 PM

6. Looks like he's in a trailer (possibly onsite shooting scenes)

Posted by: unruly | Aug 16, 2010 2:19:44 PM

7. Also seems he's gotten in shape. He's been slowly getting there since his History Boy days but he's way more fit in this shot that last seasons Being Human (where he ends up naked quite a lot.) Also tan -- but I'd guess he'd have to lose that for the show.

Posted by: unruly | Aug 16, 2010 2:21:03 PM

8. Loved him ever since he appeared in Dr. Who. Quite the adorkable guy! I really hope that is his trailer on the set and not his apartment. He makes my heart go a-flutter!

Posted by: Adam Mathias | Aug 16, 2010 2:31:46 PM

9. Wow. He's leaned up! Good for him! Looks great!

Posted by: Allen | Aug 16, 2010 2:56:47 PM

10. I just stumbled across "being human" this weekend and was immediately smitten. Then I found out Russel Tovey was gay and that sealed the deal. And then this appears on Towleroad? It's fate. I must marry this show.

Posted by: David | Aug 16, 2010 3:06:47 PM

11. Not sure he shot the photo *for* Guys with iPhones. He just got on Twitter last week and posted a couple photos via Twitter to prove that it was really him.

Posted by: Keith | Aug 16, 2010 3:14:56 PM

12. He's been a favorite lust object since I saw him in a BBC Agatha Christie movie called "Evil Under the Sun" and he's simply blossomed in to a total hottie. He's a fantastic actor too, if you ever get a chance to watch the BBC "Little Dorrit", he's heartbreaking as the long-suffering John Chivery. Here's a taste:

Posted by: Henry Holland | Aug 16, 2010 3:54:30 PM

13. Didnt know he was gay but I've been strangely attracted to him on Being Human (no really my type). Now I'm all in. He's HOT

Posted by: Billy | Aug 16, 2010 9:10:53 PM

14. He's not gay. Look at the shorts and the socks. Horrendous.

Posted by: gwyneth cornrow | Aug 16, 2010 9:57:22 PM

15. That's gayface. he's gay. Though not everyone with gayface is gay, anyone who posts a pic of themselves from their iphone, shirtless, and with gayface, is gay. In any event, it doesn't matter a jot what he is.

Posted by: TANK | Aug 16, 2010 10:03:43 PM

16. @Henry Holland
    I loved him in those pieces as well. You should checkout his gay story line on BBC 3's "Annually Retentive", most hilarious.

Posted by: SSCHIEFRSHA | Aug 16, 2010 11:44:03 PM

17. Rusty has been out for years but is so d.l. about it that many in the UK & almost everyone in the US is unaware. The fact that Towleroad has ignored him over the past few years only adds to it.
    His success in the UK does put the lie to 'gays can't play straight rubbish'. That said, I think he's the UK edition of Neil Patrick Harris.

Posted by: smallhandff | Aug 17, 2010 1:17:24 AM