News | Tim McGraw

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: Tim McGraw Treats Fans to A Shirtless Romp

Mcgraw

Tim McGraw gave fans a treat at his Southern Voice tour in Toronto on Saturday night, swarming the stage with a bunch of shirtless men during Lady Antebellum's opening act.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Ridiculous abs, but the scrawny arms, baggy shorts and chicken legs are not winning this race.

Posted by: Jerry | Aug 10, 2010 1:18:27 PM

2. He was NOT going to take off his shirt unless he knew he was in "excellent shape" and he is for a 43 year old male....he has at least 90% of American in his age range beaten considering the OBESITY problem in America...

Posted by: True Words | Aug 10, 2010 1:23:35 PM

3. Tim McGraw must have cancer or something.

All that hair on his chest fell out.

Posted by: Wrecks | Aug 10, 2010 1:32:55 PM

4. nice junk

Posted by: Nick | Aug 10, 2010 1:35:07 PM

5. 90%? At 43, he's got 99% beat.

Posted by: Dan E | Aug 10, 2010 1:49:13 PM

6. Dan E, I would have to agree...

My favorite thing is how gays on hookup sites define: athletic, swimmer and muscular...it is hilarious and scary!

Posted by: True Words | Aug 10, 2010 2:03:12 PM

7. would've been sexy if he had chosen to wear cut-offs instead and about four inches higher

Posted by: Michael W. | Aug 10, 2010 2:29:02 PM

8. I love Tim but these guys just looked stupid doing that, and WHY?

Posted by: Bryant | Aug 10, 2010 2:34:39 PM

9. Gross. This reminds me how much I detest heterosexual males. Too much of that "good ole boy" feeling happening in this video to tolerate.

Posted by: Bill | Aug 10, 2010 3:08:16 PM

10. he'd be hotter if he lost the do-rag and shaved what was left on his head.

Posted by: dc20008 | Aug 10, 2010 3:58:56 PM

11. were they doing a cover of ONJ's "Physical"?

Somehow the band name Lady Antebellum does not go with lycra shorts and such.

Posted by: hugo | Aug 10, 2010 5:08:29 PM

12. McGraw is a hottie. He epitomizes hotness to me. He can wear whatever the fuck he wants...he's hot.

Posted by: ratbastard | Aug 10, 2010 7:22:43 PM

13. Poor thing. He's got Piven syndrome where the sufferer believes that he can compensate for the hair falling out of his head by shaving off the hair on his body.

Both McGraw and Piven would be sex on a stick (and MY stick, I would hope) if only they would leave those sexy, hairy bodies alone instead of plucking them into something that would look fake at Madame Toussad's.

Posted by: Rey | Aug 10, 2010 8:45:14 PM

14. He's hot.

Posted by: dattexas | Aug 10, 2010 8:51:21 PM

15. Okay Tim McGraw has ALWAYS been on my "to do" list and all (yes, Tim, someday I will have you), but there's two things on this video I don't get:

1) WHY?

and

2) Why do men INSIST on shaving body hair?

Posted by: Stephen | Aug 10, 2010 10:01:34 PM

16. @STEPHEN aren't men just so yucky, shaving their body hair and all? I mean, like, EEEEEWWWWW! However, the answer to your question is: because.

Get over it, baby.

Posted by: jamal49 | Aug 11, 2010 1:19:26 PM

17. i was at the show; tim looks great....nothing scrawny about him. he's lean, trim and full of energy. this was just boys having fun at the last show of a 6 month tour. yes, it was silly but by the sound of the cheers & applause, none of the 20,000 people at the show were complaining.

those of you 'guys' (ahem) having a tim fantasy...get over yourselves and come back to earth. he's got a gorgeous, sexy wife who wants his body 'smooth' and so it will be.

finally, to the sick piece of crap that made a 'joke' about tim having cancer....nothing funny about cancer; his dad died from brain cancer.

Posted by: gigi | Aug 11, 2010 9:31:20 PM

18. GIGI, you're right. He's in the best shape I've ever seen him in, not to mention the most energetic. I was there too and it was nothing more than a great bunch of guys having fun at the end of the tour.

As far as the cancer comment, it takes someone very cold hearted to say such a thing.

Posted by: babushka | Aug 11, 2010 9:57:07 PM

19. damn he looks better than in this photo lol i guess his chest hair did fall out ;P

Posted by: Lauren | Aug 31, 2010 8:51:00 PM

20. I was searching for info about Tim McGraw and Kenny Chesney as I was wondering if they are both gay. It led me to this site. I did watch the video and it looked silly to me. I am heterosexual and it wasn't sexy to me.

Posted by: Louise | Jun 15, 2012 6:38:39 PM