50 Cent | News

50 Cent Tweet Encourages Gay Suicide

50twitter

Rapper 50 Cent's Twitter war against gay people continues.

The rapper earlier this month caused a stir by writing, "Perez Hilton called me douchebag, so I had my homie shoot up a gay wedding. wasnt his, but made me feel better."

Now 50 Cent has returned to Twitter to spread his deep philosophy on the prerequisites for manhood and apparently living, because men over 25 who don't perform oral sex on women should, he says, "kill your self damn it." What an absolute moron.

Comments

1. Obviously Mr. Cent didn't eat no P*ssy till he was 25. prolly too bizzy w/da bois.

Posted by: lewlew | Sep 30, 2010 3:23:47 PM

2. How much time did the poor boy do in prison? Everyone KNOWS there's no straight men in prison!!

Posted by: MikeInSanJose | Sep 30, 2010 3:25:13 PM

3. Like the Rev Long, the louder these closet case protest, the biggest flames they are.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Sep 30, 2010 3:26:41 PM

4. He said pussy but he meant twat.

Posted by: yonkersconquers | Sep 30, 2010 3:28:52 PM

5. I'd be hard pressed to think of many people who's opinions I'd value less than this guy's.

Posted by: Mike | Sep 30, 2010 3:30:03 PM

6. Um... do you think this is really anti-gay? Or is he talking about straight guys who refuse to perform oral sex?

Posted by: mike128 | Sep 30, 2010 3:31:19 PM

7. Such a silly queen

Posted by: Tranquilo | Sep 30, 2010 3:32:21 PM

8. When this man dies, my face will have no expression.

Posted by: Wes | Sep 30, 2010 3:37:15 PM

9. I really hate when I feel this way, but considering how many teen suicides this website has reported lately, I really genuinely hope that the 10th bullet is the death nell for this douche bag, and that it comes soon.

Posted by: Jon B | Sep 30, 2010 3:39:19 PM

10. The world would be a better place if gansta rappers that are too afraid to tweet the word pussy and have a line of men's cosmetics just shut the fuck up

Posted by: Mitch | Sep 30, 2010 3:39:21 PM

11. According to comments on Blind Items by Ted Casablancas Mr. 50 cents is a pole smoker.

Lots of comments recently re. how Mr 50 is trying to cover up getting caught with his mouth full of penis.

Posted by: dc20008 | Sep 30, 2010 3:40:46 PM

12. Who cares if he was talking about straight guys or gay guys. Does he not read the news? He's from NYC. And this is great coming from a guy who has been rumored to be gay for years.

Posted by: John | Sep 30, 2010 3:41:03 PM

13. *Note* gay homo (bear even).

I think people are taking this FAR out of context. I think the guy meant STR8 MEN if you dont eat pussy you should kill yourself.

No rapper is going to quantify his statement w/"str8" which is why it doesn't say "str8".

All the nerves right now are shot because of all the suicides recently but come on guys - lets not go overboard.

Posted by: BrienBear | Sep 30, 2010 3:41:34 PM

14. I'm with MIKE 128...

While I absolutely can't stand 50 Cent, think he's a moron, and wish he didn't exist, we might be jumping to too big a conclusion.

I'd just hate for any attention to be diverted to him in light of this week of suicide news, which deserves the attention only.

Posted by: Farrad | Sep 30, 2010 3:42:02 PM

15. so....quarter..I mean 50cent (what a name for a grown man - loser) what about women..IF you are over 25 and haven't sucked cock....huh? what a pathetic pig he is. Guess he got scared, because all the rumors - he had AIDS when he lost all that weight....so now he wants everyone to know he east pussy....ohh big man.

Posted by: Disgusted American | Sep 30, 2010 3:42:16 PM

16. Somebody's outed the hateful closet case already. Caught servicing a dude in a dressing room. Just ask Ted Casablanca.

Posted by: Joshua M | Sep 30, 2010 3:43:55 PM

17. Uh, this is the same guy who has a miniature schnauzer. That he named Oprah.

Posted by: crispy | Sep 30, 2010 3:45:17 PM

18. Very childish, silly, dangerous, hateful. I feel sorry for him, he has obv. not learnt anything about life.

Posted by: Matt26 | Sep 30, 2010 3:46:32 PM

19. I like 50 Cent..BUT NOW I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR HIM,,,I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER SONG OR ALBUM THAT HE RECORDED...HE IS JUST SPREADING ANGER AND HATE

Posted by: Steve | Sep 30, 2010 3:47:53 PM

20. Those of you defending this statement by saying he was only referring to straight men must think, like Fitty, that gay men aren't men. You guys may not consider yourselves men, don't lump the rest of us in with your gender incongruity.

Posted by: LetSodomRing | Sep 30, 2010 3:49:35 PM

21. Primitive, primitive, primitive.
    Have you ever been to Africa? I have.
    It's primitive. Everything about it
    is very stone age. Evolution is indeed a very slow and long process.... 10s of thousands of years. They'll get there one of these millenia!

Posted by: dancobmmm | Sep 30, 2010 3:49:47 PM

22. OK I hear you BrienBear and anyone else EXCEPT..."The World Will be a better place"?

Gay or Straight not everyone at 25 knows all the joy of oral sex and hell not enjoy the taste of it....PATHETIC

Posted by: mcNnyc | Sep 30, 2010 3:50:12 PM

23. Alright, does anyone seriously take advice from a rapper and one whose name is an amount of money?

Also, it's twitter and it's the internet. I suppose when you are all washed up the only way you get your kicks is insulting people 140 characters at a time.

Well played, 50Cent...well played.

Posted by: Galadon | Sep 30, 2010 3:53:43 PM

24. The ignorance of the pseudo-macho American male is disgusting and disheartening but unfortunately not surprising. What's truly amazing is that people like this have such a fan base and audience.

Posted by: Roy | Sep 30, 2010 4:03:17 PM

25. Twitter-twitter-twitter-twitter-twitter-etc-twitter-twitter-twitter....
    Birds and 50Cent are twittering beings. Birds brains are small. 50Cent is a plonker.

Posted by: Roman Bolliger, Switzerland | Sep 30, 2010 4:03:44 PM