Comments

1. Nasty says

Let the church burn Petraeus at the stake, and then everybody will be happy. He can wear a paper Koran hat, and a have a copy of the DADT policy shoved up his arse for kindling.

2. Matt26 says

I would like to think this Jones has not thought what he would like to do. But since he probably has, I just need to express my strong oppsition. I know many muslims who are also my dear friends who had absolutely nothing to do with the horrible attacks. Those attacks broke their hearts as well. We need to develop a dialogue, not to allow hate acts. I condemn the attacks and people who made and planed them. However Jones’ way is the wrong way.

3. Tollendyr says

You know what else might endanger troops? Kicking out homosexual troops. But you know… we should carefully review and deliberate on that. Review first, consider troops’ safety second.

4. says

“wow religion really is going to cause the end of humanity im happy to be no part of it”

Pretty much sums it up. Because everyone’s religion is the one true religion and if you don’t practice {x,y,z} religion then you will burn in hell.

Frankly, I have no problem with people’s faith as long as it doesn’t impede on me, my rights and my life. Since they refuse to do that, I say burn the Bible, the Koran and the Torah. Set yourself free from the money and power hungry tyranny of all religions. You’ll feel much better about yourself and save a pile of money in the process.

5. anon says

Well, they might try to kill our troops, but that is why our troops have guns–they are already trying to kill them. They can’t have it both ways and claim that they are not responsible for Bin Laden while we are responsible for our nutjobs. Let’s hope this doesn’t escalate in the legal sense here in the US.

6. anon says

now that i was told NOT to i MUST participate with the crazies with the quran burning. I’ll also throw in a few bibles and a torah for good measure.
    GOOD THING WE’RE NOT A MILITARY DICTATORSHIP!
    fuck you, petraeus.

7. mad1026 says

If there are attacks as a result of his “Bonfire of my Vanity,” will he accept the responsibility? I don’t think so. He didn’t think of the consequences beforehand, but when called on it, all of a sudden, “…we’re praying on it.” I’m sorry, religion is very dangerous in the wrong hands; his hands are the wrong hands if he thinks his God preaches hatred.

8. ratbastard says

I’m not religious, but considering the way Christians are ruthlessly mocked (piss Christ anybody?) it’s amusing to hear some whine about this fool burning a Koran (horror!) while most of these same people laugh when dudes in drag dressed up to mock and ridicule nuns show up at a church or again piss Christ anybody?

The 1st amendment of the U.S. Constitution (Bill of Rights) protects free speech, including un-PC speech…including shit you may not like. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander. True believers on the left and right need to get this into their thick skulls.