Glenn Beck | News

BigGayDeal.com

Glenn Beck's Anti-Gay Army of God

Beck

Media Matters presents a handy guide.

Comments

1. This guy's face just upsets me. It's the lamest most idiotic face I've ever seen on an arrogant tool.

Posted by: topher | Sep 7, 2010 10:08:17 AM

2. I don't think we can thank David Brock enough for creating Media Matters. Media Matters has been a great resource for exposing the bullshit and lies that the right wing regularly traffics in.

The usual suspects are on that list of bigots and hatemongers. I hadn't realized the full extent of Sarah Palin's anti-gay bigotry, however.

Posted by: Terry | Sep 7, 2010 11:06:21 AM

3. Barack Obama's Anti Gay Army of God:

Kirbyjon Caldwell
    TD Jakes
    Joel Hunter
    Rick Warren
    Donnie McClurkin
    James Meeks

Beck and Obama= Anti gay, relgious extremists

Posted by: gaylib | Sep 7, 2010 11:30:44 AM

4. The GOP is a despicable group and that man and every person on that list are evil tools of hate and division attempting to subvert American Democracy to multi-national corporate control.

Posted by: Dave | Sep 7, 2010 11:45:57 AM

5. The list made me laugh outloud. It's the usual suspects along with Sarah "I Wanna Be President Because I Can See Russia From My House" Palin. And Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris?!?!? Hey, Chuck, that your natural hair color? Chuck has been married I believe AT LEAST three times. What would Chuck know about the sancitity of marriage?

Funny story...a friend of mine worked for him when he was doing WALKER. Chuck, being the born-again, multiple-divorced, intelligence impaired soul that he is asked my friend one day if Catholics believed in Jesus. Astounded, my friend looked at Chuck and said, "Chuck, they invented Jesus."

Enough said about Beck and his holy rollers.

Posted by: Bart | Sep 7, 2010 12:57:58 PM

6. I take it they're all fat and ugly too....

Posted by: alan brickman | Sep 7, 2010 2:09:37 PM

7. And the irony is that beck's a mormon, and the vast majority of his supporters despise the fraud that is the LDS.

Posted by: TANK | Sep 7, 2010 7:04:06 PM