Comments

1. AgBoiNV says

God he’s adorable! Watch the vlogs on his X-Factor channel…..they’ll melt your heart.

What a great guy! Definite boyfriend (and husband) material. So I’ll be going to buy my plane ticket to the UK right now….. ha ha ha

2. nic says

@aleabeth, i’m old enuff to be his (ahem) older brother. good gawd he is precious. there comes a time when one celebrates a person strictly on beauty alone w/o sexuality muddying the waters. god personally reached down and chucked this kid on the chin and whispered, “you are the one.” perhaps, not unlike when zeus played with ganymede on his knee.

3. says

vollying back @ NIC

Oh, I know I’m old enough to be his momma and I would probably embarrass the crap outta the boy [LOL-ask my nephew who’s hittin’ 30] with all my cheek pinchin’, he’s so adorable.
    😀 and he sounds just ’bout as precious.

I do hope the best for him.

4. Bruce Wayne says

While he is cute and has a pleasant voice, just How Many McSingers du Jour does the world need forced upon it?! Show after show, telling us who to watch/hear/buy…all in the name of Greed. This planet will be So glad when it is through with Man!
    ^^X^^

5. Rob says

Ugh, Donkeyboy totally deserved a UK hit with this (it was #1 in Scandinavia for weeks), but of course leave it up to Simon Cowell to steal it, barely change a note and offer up to whatever new “star” they find. Pathetic.

The original Donkeyboy video (there are 2) for it is amazing.

6. says

“How anyone can compare Joe to Susan Boyle is idiotic. Susan Boyle is not a stereotype Joe is. If Simon takes him to America – he will get swamped among the American Idol, High School Musical and Disney people. He does not have the personality to carry international fame and he does not play an instrument or write his own songs. The Yanks do not have the same sentimentality attached to Joe as the Brits. The person the yanks all went for on the internet is Danyl. Lets put this harshly Joe is sweet but does not dance and is incredibly short- he is no Justin Timberlake. Simon stated a guy would win and he won’t be an international star- Joe’s audience is only in the UK and he will go the same route as Shane Ward , Steve Brookstein and Leon Jackson. Lady Susan was courted by the Yanks – people like Joe to get back and other contestants . The international market just want to be entertained by those who are different. Simon will drop him Joe in a year